B&Q new Malden

Rowley010:
Beats me why places can’t give haulage companies the address of the road the goods in access is from rather than the address of the front of the shop, or office door for the business. Why would a haulage company need anything other than the goods in access on the delivery note with a separate invoice address if that’s needed.

That would require some office plonker using a bit of common sense and asking the customer.

Google Maps and street view are the best option for anywhere new. Usually fairly obvious where unloading is done, though admittedly not in this case (New Malden), as it is under cover it’s not quite so obvious.

I deliver to b&q stores all over and I’ve never not found the goods in from google street view before, this is the only one I’ve come across so far that you can’t really see where to go. Where it looks like it potentially is is where the customer car park which others have said here you’d have to reverse back out onto the main road if you went there haha

trevHCS:
Did that one once and made same mistake of turning in by the goods in exit and the multistory car park. Nasty place to turn round esp with the arrogant drivers there.

Why they cant have a sign directing to goods in i dont know, beyond the tiny one right down the side street which you only see when you know its location anyway.

Glad i never do London anymore.

Because none of the people who plan and build these places has ever driven anything bigger than a car they don’t understand the value of such a small thing.

steelgoon:
I may be wrong but I think it is underneath the structure (Car Park with store on top)

I used to deliver to the Halfords next door and we had to use their car park entrance before backing into the loading area for Halfords. It was tall enough for our Double Deckers to get underneath.

you are correct,it is,you also do battle with the car’s when trying to leave,stupid idea putting it whithin the car park

SouthEastCashew:
[zb] hell that’s a big B&Q

you should try walking around it as a customer,it knackers you out