B & D Walters

ye id like :imp:

Hey worksucks, where do you come from in the UK ?

neilg14:

worksucks:
Do not work for these guys even if you are desperate. Many reasons: ancient trucks with 1.5 million + k’s on the clock, not paid to wait or unload, must work 7 days a week to make your miles, bent log books essential, massive turn over of staff both in the office and behind the wheel, constant threats and summary dismissals, smiling assassins waiting to slip the knife in at every turn, they dismissed one guy who was living in his truck and threw him out on the street that night, you name it they’ve got it.
I was there three months and desperately looking around for something else when she dismissed me. I was give a plane ticket and told I MUST leave the country. I refused as I have the right to stay until my visa runs out (2016). Final pay which, was a full months worth, has not been paid and they are now making efforts to have me removed from Canada. You have every right to think I’m joking or just bitter but consider yourself warned. I’m just glad to be out of the place and will be relieved when I can look back on the nightmare that has been the last two weeks and laugh. Plenty of arbitration to go through before then though… Luckily I’ve met some good Canadians over here who are helping me out otherwise I’d be at home with nothing already.

:evil: :imp: DO NOT WORK FOR THESE GUYS :imp: :imp:

Hey worksucks, where do you come from in the UK ?
A driver told me a similar story a couple of months ago that worked there, just wanted to know if you’re the same person.

^

Hey bud, this happened to me in the last few weeks. It has been done to another driver in the time I was there and also to more than one office staff. I’ve met several people around town and in the truck stops who are only two happy to tell their tales of woe when they see the B&D truck roll up!!

Now now Paul why don’t you tell both sides of the story not just one side.

Northampton uk and glad to say be back there next month :smiley:

flat to the mat:

stevejones:
hi m8 its steve pei just read ur last post wot a laugh but all true u have learnt a lot since met ya 5yrs ago u sound like me now but u got it rite I have yet to meet 1 Canadian driver spouting of in truckstop than have the bottle to march into planner ha ha and tell em wots wot usually some spoilt t…t racist whos never been outside the great n.american continent l.o.l and think we are just bunch muppets ooh hang on im going into one I could get sacked 4 that ha ha av gd week m8 :smiley:

Why are you writing like a [zb] 13yr old ? innit . Get a grip :unamused: :unamused:

Thank god I’m not the only one thinking this! His posts are near unreadable