At last

dieseldog999:
Lets do away with the law. Let’s let drivers decide the safe speed to drive.
Lets ignore drivers that run red lights.
Lets let these arrogant drivers talk on their phone because they are so superior they will not be affected.

Yeah let’s have complete mayhem with nobody ever being prosecuted for breaking the law.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
works fine for me for all of my life sofar my good man,but as for the rest of your predictable trolling pish,then this sums it up nicely for me…

youtube.com/watch?v=PBLGy0kStjs

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Glad I’ve got me own teeth, cos I’d have lost me dentures.

robroy:
If the authorities REALLY cared about the Health and the Safety of the people, the likes of us would have numerous suitable places to park overnight…they don’t, so we don’t. :bulb:

If you really want to know how bad the parking situation is, try finding a place to stop when you’re night trunking. Services rammed to the hilt, laybyes with lorries hanging out the end and scant on street parking.

Trouble is, they’ll never provide a solution because they make too much money out of not having one.

I see the topic has gone from illegal parking on pavements to lorry drivers not having overnight parking! Hmmm!!!

I can think of two big factors as the cause of this…

Lorry drivers themselves showing lack of respect in current parking areas and of course the cost.
Now who’s going to want to fork out for an area that’s probably not going to be looked after and crapped all over?

Roads for vehicles
Pavements for pedestrians.

Still plain and simple :laughing: