Arm hanging out window

109LWB:
I have no air con and one very brown arm. :wink:

Better start using paper then :wink:

edd1974:
I put my arm out the widow.

Although widows.never go fully down anymore donā€™t
Know why though

Prefer open widow and fresh air circulating in my cab.
Amsues me how many cars you see in hot weather sat there with all the widows closed

I donā€™t use my aircon. Prefer open widow fresh air.
Im.not a greenie.
But Iā€™m sure aircon is bad for the environment . Uses more fuel. And the compressed gas it runs off canā€™t be good either. All.full of minute particles being blown around your cab.

I prefer open windows to aircon too.
Aircon does use energy, so used more fuel, but open windows causes more drag and so burns fuel too.
Daresay itā€™ll vary by vehicle, and speed being driven of course.

Franglais:

edd1974:
I put my arm out the widow.

Although widows.never go fully down anymore donā€™t
Know why though

Prefer open widow and fresh air circulating in my cab.
Amsues me how many cars you see in hot weather sat there with all the widows closed

I donā€™t use my aircon. Prefer open widow fresh air.
Im.not a greenie.
But Iā€™m sure aircon is bad for the environment . Uses more fuel. And the compressed gas it runs off canā€™t be good either. All.full of minute particles being blown around your cab.

I prefer open windows to aircon too.
Aircon does use energy, so used more fuel, but open windows causes more drag and so burns fuel too.
Daresay itā€™ll vary by vehicle, and speed being driven of course.

I aint an owner driver no more so fuel aint my problem, not concerned in the slightest,.and call me selfish but Iā€™m more concerned about smelly armpits than compressed gas in the environment tbh. :neutral_face:
I use aircon all the time when itā€™s warm.

Read some horror stories about truckers getting skin cancer on right arms, so I use sun screen nowadays on mine.

Juddian:
I like the window open even these days, but modern mirrors cause not only a noisy buffeting storm but tend to bounce half dead wasps onto you, not handy.

I too am partially deaf on my right lug 'ole, but i ran left hand drive cars for a number of years so at least the tan got evened up over time, plus V8 soundtrack through twin side pipes not to be missed :sunglasses:

and the frills on your pelmet blowing in the breezeā€¦ :laughing: :wink:

Very sensible Robroy , I spent 40odd years with the arm out of the window . At 60 the skin on that arm was like tissue paper , any small knock and it split , and I didnā€™t notice until I saw blood running down my arm . Now it looks like Iā€™ve been hit with a shotgun , a mass of white scars .

Not his arm, but not nice

google.com/amp/s/metro.co.u ā€¦ 66641/amp/