Are you concerned/bothered about the corona virus?

pierrot 14:

R420:
The virus is so bad that much of the USA currently under Martial Law, sorry, “Shelter in Place” and it’s very dangerous to be outside.

twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1 … 7646766080

0:38 “I want everyone to keep following our guidelines on social distancing”.

and

pbs.twimg.com/media/ET4-XBMWAAI … name=large

Can anyone spot the problem? :bulb:

Why isn’t Trump in his bunker? If the virus is as bad as we’re being told, why is he holding conferences and live interviews umpteen times a day in close proximity to other people, both indoor and outdoor? It was also reported today that the Italian figures are a load of [zb] as every death is being marked as CV19 being the cause which explains why their figures are so out of whack with everyone else’s.

As many suspected early on, the whole thing is one big theatre, but never let a good crisis go to waste to force through some new laws to further reduce our freedoms and civil liberties, eg. the changes to the Mental Health Act where it now only takes 1 “doctor” to section you instead of 3 and the DOJ pushing Congress for the power to detain Americans indefinitely without a trial :open_mouth: .

I think people need to start opening their eyes and see this sham for what it is. :exclamation:

You wont be shoveling this BS when someone you know, or a member of your family, or a close friend , hey even YOU get it !!!

Well said Pierrot,

R420 are you DD in disguise? Or are you on the wind up? Sadly I don’t think you are. I think it’s you who needs to open their eyes and stop fantasizing about this dreadful disease.
This is just starting and is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better. Many more will die and that includes people of all ages. WAKE UP. :unamused:

R420:
Can anyone spot the problem? :bulb: Why isn’t Trump in his bunker?

Trump. That deluded ■■■■■■■ orange idiot needs certifying. He was saying yesterday it will all be over in America by Easter!! FFS

The conspiracy I believe in place isn’t about Covid-19 being real or not - it is about the timing of the news release that it was ‘getting out of China’…

How come we didn’t get told before Christmas that a pandemic was imminent?
How come full freedom of movement - has taken until MARCH to be restricted?
Why is it impossible to get the names of those infected - when we very much need to avoid these particular persons?
Why is there so much fake news surrounding this entire event?

…Has anyone got pictures of the Madrid Ice Rink “being used as a morgue” for instance? Shouldn’t such a picture - be on the cover of the next TIME magazine?
…Have we got any actual medical professionals stating at a press conference that our virtue-signalling celebrities - have actually been diagnosed for REAL, rather than self-diagnosed, and choosing themselves to lie low for a few days, not wanting to be attacked by the public for prospering on their vast private-income wealth?
…Why are we still bringing illegal immigrants ashore to THIS country “After Brexit has been done” - so we’re told?
…Where’s the law & order crackdown, for which there is a golden opportunity right now?

I suspect that Parliament as a whole - knew what was coming when they permitted an election to take place in December last year, after holding it at arms length for so long.
They figured, probably correctly - that had we still had a hung parliament now we would then see a general election forced for April/May where both the Far Left and Far Right candidates - won a significant number of seats between them, totally paralyzing the effort to lock the forthcoming pandemic down in due course…
Brexit? - In the end - it has not even figured into this current new crisis - has it?

cav551:

R420:
Can anyone spot the problem? :bulb: Why isn’t Trump in his bunker?

Trump. That deluded [zb] orange idiot needs certifying. He was saying yesterday it will all be over in America by Easter!! FFS

Easter - is three weeks away.
Three weeks - is an even longer time in terms of Coronavirus incubation period - than it is in politics.

Trump - was a Germophobe to start with. His personal precautions against “catching anything” - were already in place long ago.
If we’d had Hitlary as President at this point, she would have no doubt “Self-Diagnosed” with Covid, and then hid for weeks, to get some behind-the-scenes skullduggery done.
One assumes that the Democrats would struggle to find a doctor prepared to break their hippocratic oath by stating “So and so has Covid-19 infection” when it is in fact an excuse to “disappear off the face of the earth as a standing leader” in fact.

Let’s face it - You’d hate Trump if he had gone into a bunker straight away - eh?
…You’d hate Trump if he’d actually got the full vaccine, and was rolling it out for free, worldwide already huh?
…You’d hate Trump - even if you happened upon one of these $1200 cheques being sent out, even…

Carryfast:

manalishi:

Carryfast:

Juddian:
Here’s my take on the next couple of months.

The way things are accelerating the naysayers here are going to be proved very very wrong, London is the epicentre as one might expect from the hole so expect the M25 mostly to be the border, no one in no one out except for key industries and deliveries, eg foodstuffs medical equipment and coffins mainly.
They’ll have to lock London down to keep a hold on things, i suspect those with second homes in the country have already moved out and those with caravans will get out too.

The police, who you might notice are missing are probably being brought up to speed to handle this blockade, the army may be used as back up for them but will be there mainly to deal with the inevitable looters who will come out when it gets a bit warmer to do their thing, no way is the present govt going to allow them a free run like they did a few years ago when the old bill stood back as instructed and let them run riot, be interesting to see just how tough they are with their knives and machetes when they’re no longer bullying and plundering the weak and defenceless but find a line of properly armed current and re-enlisted squaddies in their way with rules to do whatever necessary to maintain order.

Long term this country will never be the same again.

Let’s get this right.Infection risks in the Chinese epicentre are ‘rescued’ and flown out to ‘safety’ in the west.
While anyone living within the M25 which isn’t London at all, even those who aren’t infected, will be held there at gunpoint against their will and thereby subject to a death sentence to ‘prevent’ ‘spread’.When we know that Oxfordshire where the rescue flights landed is also a hot spot.

While if this thing is real and not an agenda 21 stunt no the world will never be the same because the human race will be turned into infectious carriers of a lethal to it virus.Probably all because of a Chinese bio weapon escape/release.

So tell us why are the squaddies supposedly immune from all this.When it’s clear that you’re not referring to looters running riot in the London Ghettoes.It’s a planned extermination under force of arms.Sounds more like agenda 21 to me.

We’ll no for sure if you’re right if/when blanket travel restrictions are imposed on us but not others in other parts of the country.At present I’m not aware of any restriction that stops me from travelling anywhere in the country I wish to go and staying there.Nor for that matter anything which says that Surrey is any more of an infection hot spot than Oxfordshire.

I’m starting to join you on the page with this,perfect agenda 21 operation panning out before our eyes.Those four horseman coaches is just so ■■■■ blatant.The satanic elite structure likes it’s little in-jokes as we know.That freighter carrying the twin tower wreckage,with the FRESHKILLS logo emblazoned on it’s bows,springs to mind,it’s starting to correlate by the day.Keep an eye oen for further masonic symbolisms.

The Dots which I’m joining are a bit different but we end up with a similar picture.
Western population rebellious won’t take any zb anti authority want a fair share of the pie.

Chinese population unquestioning total subservience to the ruling elite.Happy to work for slave labour rates and live in whatever hovel their masters allocate.But the difficulty is keeping them all fed because there so many of em but they are profitable.

Who are the elites going to keep fed and who are they going to get rid of.Possibly with a few diversionary false flag ops or sacrifices to provide plausible deniability.You know like a few in Wuhan to put get the full fat bioweapon delivered to the west under the disguise of an ‘evacuation’ of its ‘citizens’ who just conveniently happened to be there at the right time and place.Or the sudden disappearance of food and supplies in our shops explained as ‘panic buying’ while the stuff is shipped out to the Chinese serfs in reefer containers or airfreight.No one will notice because we’re all under house arrest.

I think the CCP is the organ grinder here while the elites are just the monkees.My guess is that those logos were ordered by the former not the latter.Oh and it was no airliner that hit the Pentagon the rest goes from that.
Don’t ask what happens when those western nuisances are no longer there to pay top dollar for Chinese crap.But commy peasants were never that bright and the western elites won’t dare ask the question.

That’s all sense,there’s just slight divergences on the definitions of what constitutesElites-per se.I aver to your mistrust of the China syndrome,but my own dot-joins take me to a more overarching definition involving powerful bloodlines,China has it’s own (Li-dynasty) as the west has it’s own cabal,-Rothschild,Rockefeller axis etc.I’m not hearing anything from you with 5g and it’s mass rollout chez Wuhan,untested,nefarious technology,currently being fastracked to eerily high covid infected places with dense populations,Iran springs to mind.

All nations are controlled by their elites,always have been.They’ve been building a techno-prison camp around us for decades,in pursuit of a hive-mind populace in line with the Rockefeller clans assiduous championing of the China-Model for yonks.David (r.I.h) Rockefeller is on record with this.Just don’t see the provenance of such vitriol in attacking China when there’s far more plausible agent nations in the frame for these wranglings.

Why hasn’t this ■■■■ been moved to Bullys Bar?

What a load of nut jobs.
Someone even mentioned pizzagate ffs.

Carryfast, you are convinced that this a ploy for the Chinese to steal our toilet roll, in bulk via airfreight.
As if that needed any debunking, there is one problem with this in that the Chinese do not use toilet roll.

Or is this just preparation for a cultural shift from squatting and rinsing and binning, to sitting and wiping and flushing?

Wheel Nut:
Why hasn’t this [zb] been moved to Bullys Bar?

Because that’s where the bullies are, and one would expect to be bullied? :stuck_out_tongue:

Heard an interview on Virgin this morning with the scientific editor of The Times, he claimed that some London school of virology is saying that the peak of Covid in the U.K. was back in December. They say that they postulate that up to 60% of the UK population has had this virus, some people with little or no symptoms and some with “seasonal” symtoms which would explain the tickly coughs that many have experienced over winter.

Apparently they are working on producing an antibody test with which to test vast swathes of society to either prove or disprove their theory…

He went on to say that any virus which kills the host is in fact a pretty rubbish virus as when the host dies the virus dies. The only purpose of any virus is to exist, dead people don’t cough!

the maoster:
Heard an interview on Virgin this morning with the scientific editor of The Times, he claimed that some London school of virology is saying that the peak of Covid in the U.K. was back in December. They say that they postulate that up to 60% of the UK population has had this virus, some people with little or no symptoms and some with “seasonal” symtoms which would explain the tickly coughs that many have experienced over winter.

!

‘Wishful thinking’ is the scientific term for this, I believe.

Absolutely. Who the hell do these scientists think they are? Karen on Facebook said it’s going to kill us all. My money’s on her.

manalishi:
the Rockefeller clans assiduous championing of the China-Model for yonks.David (r.I.h) Rockefeller is on record with this.Just don’t see the provenance of such vitriol in attacking China when there’s far more plausible agent nations in the frame for these wranglings.

When you’ve seen the contradiction in that it’s obvious that it’s China and its unsustainable numbers of brainwashed drones that is the elephant in the room here.IE China can’t be allowed to fail or starve.Even if that means starving us to feed them.While they obviously certainly don’t want to use nukes to enforce the scam and rule over us.The Rockefellers are just the Communists puppets doing their bidding.

Wheel Nut:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
after reading all the masses of “why havent they merged the threads ffs” as soon as they move them to bullys,then they might as well move bullys over to mumsnet.

idrive:
What a load of nut jobs.
Someone even mentioned pizzagate ffs.

Carryfast, you are convinced that this a ploy for the Chinese to steal our toilet roll, in bulk via airfreight.
As if that needed any debunking, there is one problem with this in that the Chinese do not use toilet roll.

Or is this just preparation for a cultural shift from squatting and rinsing and binning, to sitting and wiping and flushing?

Supposedly don’t use loo roll so ‘bin’ what exactly ?.
You seem to have selectively missed the much more certain issue of food.China can’t feed itself so it’s doing whatever it takes to obtain its supplies from others.Now awaits your denials of that fact too.If that means occasionally putting the frighteners on to get more at our expense that’s what the scumbags will do.

lynchy:

Great so we’re going to impose lock down and other draconian rules based on that anyway.

the maoster:

Apparently they are working on producing an antibody test with which to test vast swathes of society to either prove or disprove their theory…

He went on to say that any virus which kills the host is in fact a pretty rubbish virus as when the host dies the virus dies. The only purpose of any virus is to exist, dead people don’t cough!

It’s a bit more complicated than that.As shown by the Spanish Flu pandemic in 1919.It’s a balance between virulence and not killing ‘too many’ of the host.
The big question in this case is why would nature want to limit a ‘zoonotic’ virus to mostly targetting only humans.When there’s a whole world full of different species which increase its options of survival and transmission.

dieseldog999:

Wheel Nut:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
after reading all the masses of “why havent they merged the threads ffs” as soon as they move them to bullys,then they might as well move bullys over to mumsnet.

I’ll have you know that Mumsnet - is a jolly good read, a decent, perhaps even voyeuristic window into the minds of fellow parents, especially those with no dad around… A bit like our general male view on “Lesbian Relationships”… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DAI3c9w … e=youtu.be

Looks like Dave at no 63 wasn’t out panic buying last week.