Are You Been Bullied

albion:

Jamesduff:
Hello again
As the headline says and what it means is, you could be and don’t even know it

Curious that you think your fellow drivers are too thick to work out it for themselves. I think most generally they are too switched on not to know if they are or aren’t.

Knock knock whos there did you really say that i think we all know different
Why do you think that people work all hours for little return

Jamesduff:
Really really surprised at some responses
Now i know im ok i have a good job and get paid for every second also never get last minute request

You wanna be careful, you’ll have someones eye out with back tracking at that speed

Theres a word for people like you james. Unfortunately I think its been banned on this site now

Jamesduff:

albion:

Jamesduff:
Hello again

Curious that you think your fellow drivers are too thick to work out it for themselves. I think most generally they are too switched on not to know if they are or aren’t.

Many reasons one of which may be bullying, but that wasn’t your point. Your point was that people could be bullied and not know. So you think stupid drivers, I don’t.

albion:

Jamesduff:

albion:

Jamesduff:
Hello again

Many reasons one of which may be bullying, but that wasn’t your point. Your point was that people could be bullied and not know. So you think stupid drivers, I don’t.

No you said it stupid not me but nice to see you agree that some are bullied into it

Jamesduff:

albion:

Jamesduff:

albion:

No you said it stupid not me but nice to see you agree that some are bullied into it

You know twisting peoples words to distort the original meaning can be seen as bullying.

I was bullied in a previous job and when I tried to get a resolution using the companies own procedures I was told that being told to work outside the companies own safe systems of work was “unfortunate”, that having a start time, within the start window, to enable me to attend a hospital appointment would be opposed if I didn’t deliver to a store with no store staff present was not bullying and if I wasn’t happy I could leave. I do know when behaviour moves into bullying it is very VERY obvious.

Jamesduff:

albion:

Jamesduff:

albion:
[quote="Jamesduf

No you said it and very clever pats on head to insert the word stupid into the sentence in such a way that you could say that it wasn’t name calling.

But please, learn English, the word was may, that doesn’t mean agreement.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
No you said it and very clever pats on head to insert the word stupid into the sentence in such a way that you could say that it wasn’t name calling.

I won’t cut out what you type but you did
So what’s the difference in being thick or stupid your words please explain because you said them

I haven’t been bullied properly since at school, you know the sort of things like lunch money/■■■■ etc being stolen, pushed about, head flushed down the toilet, constantly debagged and that was just the teachers.

‘Bullying’ in today’s society has been taken out of all proportion almost like a catch all for the easily offended. Bit like that made up illness called ‘OCD’ or ‘CDO’ as I like to call it.

Anyway the feeling of being pressured/bullied into doing something overlaps a bit depending on ones intestinal fortitude, just say no and see what happens or use the ‘ive only got a 13 today’ excuse.

Personally I like to be bullied possibly due to a masochistic streak linked to watching excessive erotica and stuff…

Jamesduff:

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I won’t cut out what you type but you did
So what’s the difference in being thick or stupid your words please explain because you said them
[/quote]
No because at best you are being disingenuous, at worst trolling. And boring.

the maoster:

dieseldave:

The-Snowman:
I think young James has fallen into the trap of forgetting what hes previously posted.

Im also curious if he can answer how “if I go over I get paid overtime” fits into “doing extra work with no pay”

That rumbling sound we can all hear is… he’s been rumbled. :smiley:

Let me spell it out for you James; Dieseldave prefers the carrot to the stick method, however DO NOT construe that as him being soft. The above ^^^ was his very diplomatic way of telling you that your card has been marked.

That’s correct maoster. :smiley:

dieseldave:

the maoster:

dieseldave:

The-Snowman:
I think young James has fallen into the trap of forgetting what hes previously posted.

Im also curious if he can answer how “if I go over I get paid overtime” fits into “doing extra work with no pay”

That rumbling sound we can all hear is… he’s been rumbled. :smiley:

Let me spell it out for you James; Dieseldave prefers the carrot to the stick method, however DO NOT construe that as him being soft. The above ^^^ was his very diplomatic way of telling you that your card has been marked.

That’s correct maoster. :smiley:

Well you have me baffled to understand what your talking about i have already said i get paid for everything
I think someone is a bit slow in the take up of the post what has it to do with me
I am reference people who put up with this kind of thing every day and i am not one of them but they do need a voice

I would argue that “harsh language” isn’t bullying, although it seems to be upheld as such, whereas “Theft from Pay if one does not comply” - is a different story altogether.

Imagine the scenario… You’re an old hand at your workplace, like your job, and cannot afford to lose said job.

Then one day you get “I’m thinking of letting some staff go… Those who put in 50+ hours from now on - move to the bottom of the list”
or
“There are a dozen other people who want your job - How about some unpaid overtime over next weekend out of you?”
or
“Joe Bloggs, blue-eyed boy has run out of hours. We’re going to get you to cover both your job, and his - to save on agency and overtime, but should you ever fall ill, it’ll be zero pay sick for you.”
or
"A complaint has been made about you, based on your job being better/easier/more highly paid than the complainants. How about we investigate this complaint further, with the outcome being a deduction from pay or dismissal - or you could always jump before you are pushed, and resign now?
Office Politics, should never enter a driver’s cab, of course. That’s one of the top benefits of being “out on the road” all the time. :neutral_face:

This Jamesduff fella the one who does Tesco work in Eire (contracted to DHL) and gets paid by DHL £700home/week for being a “Trolley-dollie” even though it’s € in Eire!!!

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Big Truck:
This Jamesduff fella the one who does Tesco work in Eire (contracted to DHL) and gets paid by DHL £700home/week for being a “Trolley-dollie” even though it’s € in Eire!!!

You forgot the £100 that goes into his pension and the £50 that goes on on Tesco shares, all of which comes off the top line every week. Not a bad screw for 40 hours.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Where do these idiots come from?

Olog Hai:

Big Truck:

You forgot the £100 that goes into his pension and the £50 that goes on on Tesco shares, all of which comes off the top line every week. Not a bad screw for 40 hours.

[emoji38] [emoji38] [emoji38]

Where do these idiots come from?

There has been a call to Rikki,
some village somewhere has lost its idiot!!![emoji847]

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk