Apologies

dave docwra:

robroy:
It’s hardly the same as boasting about a distinguished career in the military for instance,

Did i ever mention my time in the services, My highlight was in 1980 when I had to pop through a window into an Embassy, can’t say to much in case people recognise me.

Was that the Embassy Club in Manchester, sneaking in free to see Bernard Manning? :laughing:

Star down under.:

robroy:
Aye it’s a bit like me.
I’ve done just about everything in this [zb] job (with the exception of tankers)
From planning and operating my own small fleet, a vast experience in UK and European transport, just about pulled every type of trailer from tilt to flat, roped and sheeted, and driven all types of trucks with different boxes, right and left hand drive…
And I ain’t boasting, I’m just stating a fact, and why would I think anybody would be impressed with that anyway? :unamused: apart from a few newbies maybe.
It’s hardly the same as boasting about a distinguished career in the military for instance, or even about being successful and self made through any career…it’s driving a [zb] truck within a crap industry where nobody likes or wants you, whopeee. :unamused:

Should have been a fireman, the laydeez love a fireman. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Half the firemen are “ladies”! :unamused:
I’ve never driven a LHD, concrete aggie or a LHD concrete aggie. :cry:

Nah, they must be fire people :smiley: , …or are both sexes now collectively ‘firefighters’ ?
I’d tell you about the 'aggie ’ if I had or not, if I knew what a one was.
We used to have a dinner lady at school called Aggie if that’s any help. :laughing:

robroy:

Star down under.:

robroy:
Aye it’s a bit like me.
I’ve done just about everything in this [zb] job (with the exception of tankers)
From planning and operating my own small fleet, a vast experience in UK and European transport, just about pulled every type of trailer from tilt to flat, roped and sheeted, and driven all types of trucks with different boxes, right and left hand drive…
And I ain’t boasting, I’m just stating a fact, and why would I think anybody would be impressed with that anyway? :unamused: apart from a few newbies maybe.
It’s hardly the same as boasting about a distinguished career in the military for instance, or even about being successful and self made through any career…it’s driving a [zb] truck within a crap industry where nobody likes or wants you, whopeee. :unamused:

Should have been a fireman, the laydeez love a fireman. :sunglasses: :laughing:

Half the firemen are “ladies”! :unamused:

I’ve never driven a LHD, concrete aggie or a LHD concrete aggie. :cry:

Nah, they must be fire people :smiley: , …or are both sexes now collectively ‘firefighters’ ?
I’d tell you about the 'aggie ’ if I had or not, if I knew what a one was.
We used to have a dinner lady at school called Aggie if that’s any help. :laughing:

Agitator, mixer, technically it’s not a mixer as the load is premixed and agitated in transit.
youtu.be/fgIQJZxYQEo :laughing: :laughing:

Johnny Chester ain’t no Yank! He’s tru blue

jakethesnake:

robroy:

jakethesnake:

robthedog:
Don’t forget we are talking about mr perfect snake here who’s never done anything wrong or never made a mistake , quick to laugh at others misfortune, a typical keyboard warrior that’s never done the job. That is unless you can prove otherwise of course, over to you Snake

Click your brain into gear for one moment. Do you really thing if I was going to pretend to do a job I had not done I would choose a lorry driver. :unamused:

That’s a fair point tbh. :laughing:

That’s what I like about you rob, you always have an opinion and speak your mind and are willing to discuss matters instead of throwing abuse and wild accusations about.
We definitely don’t always see eye to eye and have different opnions about certain things but at least they usually get discussed.

As I have said a few times my main time in driving was petrol tankers in London and I have discussed certain aspects with certain members.(not yappy boy though)
I have driven most types of vehicles and trailers including A frame drawbars with various gearboxes over many years but the little yappy boy is always biting at my heels

Tankers today then snake not car transporters or driving training assessing
How about some company names, or photos
Just prove your not ■■■■■■■■■■■ and I’ll hold me hands and and say I’m wrong but we both know you can’t do that it’s that simple snake

Come on snake I’m waiting.

You are right. I have never driven a tanker in my life, nor a transporter, nor a coach, nor done any forms of training. I just made it all up for fun, for a laugh ha ha. I am not retired either. Shall I tell you what I really do? Nah you wouldn’t believe me. :wink:

JEALOUSY IS FORM OF HATRED BUILT UPON INSECURITY

jakethesnake:
You are right. I have never driven a tanker in my life, nor a transporter, nor a coach, nor done any forms of training. I just made it all up for fun, for a laugh ha ha. I am not retired either. Shall I tell you what I really do? Nah you wouldn’t believe me. :wink:

Your so predictable let’s play the deflection card again, the only ounce of truth is I JUST MADE IT ALL UP FOR FUN

jakethesnake:

Coach driver as well now, your a cracker snake

What’s the matter with you? There are 1000’s of lorry drivers that have driven coaches as well. I was put through my cat D when I first started working for a training company at the time when you could drive a coach on a car licence.(in certain circumstances) I did not actually drive coaches till a few years before I retired.
Now I don’t really care whether you or anyone else believes me or not.

jakethesnake:
What’s the matter with you? There are 1000’s of lorry drivers that have driven coaches as well. I was put through my cat D when I first started working for a training company at the time when you could drive a coach on a car licence.(in certain circumstances) I did not actually drive coaches till a few years before I retired.
Now I don’t really care whether you or anyone else believes me or not.

Cant believe your doing this snake, thought you were so high and mighty. But we all know your full of ■■■■■ even you know it give up the facade do yourself a favour and everyone else, although you are keeping google busy. Also why hide your online status or do you think your undercover like your buddies in the force, oh yeah another fantasy
Oh well your keeping me entertained

FFS! Will you two just get a room…