Another £150 bonus for being a top 10 driver

There are times when being anon forever works best of all…

Not much point me dropping my own nom-de-plume this side of me becoming an MP or summat… :stuck_out_tongue:
I could run a clinic on this board, if elected. Just think…!

Maybe im a cynical old git but I think he deliberately posted the name and that was the whole point of the thread. I doubt dozys name is actually Adrian Mason and I also doubt thats his tracker screenshot.

Course it might all be genuine but going by dozys past record of postings I reckon a pinch of salt is required where anything he posts is concerned

The-Snowman:
Maybe im a cynical old git but I think he deliberately posted the name and that was the whole point of the thread. I doubt dozys name is actually Adrian Mason and I also doubt thats his tracker screenshot.

Course it might all be genuine but going by dozys past record of postings I reckon a pinch of salt is required where anything he posts is concerned

He’s slipped up before, where he inadvertently gave away the game. I remember him having gone all “I’ve jacked it in, no more tramping, no more stobart planners. …etc”, only to show a picture from his cab, which showed the outside of his truck in the mirror…

the nodding donkey:

The-Snowman:

He’s slipped up before, where he inadvertently gave away the game. I remember him having gone all “I’ve jacked it in, no more tramping, no more stobart planners. …etc”, only to show a picture from his cab, which showed the outside of his truck in the mirror…

That’s why I find this thread questionable. He goes from being a stobart employee to not and back again.

Its hard to explain but something about this thread feels off and it seems more a deliberate attempt to post a picture with a name on it

Franglais:

robroy:
So the mods remove a thread to protect ‘dozy’ aka ****** ***** from HIMSELF for making public his name at the risk of him getting HIMSELF the sack. :unamused: [emoji38] [emoji38]
So then they put it back on and edit all references to his name, that make any comments on it look meaningless, but worse the rest of us look stupid. :open_mouth: [emoji38]

I mean, ffs, Come on mods, what are we here? …5 years [zb] old. :unamused:

C’mon RobRoy, have a heart.
Dozy lived up to his name. Again! But should his job be at risk? If a vindictive pointy shoe trawls through his past posts after seeing his name and employer he’d be in the cart.
Some of his posts fall flat, some are silly, but some take off and fly in different directions. I remember one about his “imminent court case”? It may have started as nonsense but ended up with some info and advice that could be useful for anyone who finds themselves genuinely in that position.
I can’t think of a nasty thread started by Mr X ar all?

Ok, but you have to weigh up the situation here.
Is somebody who does not want his name known for fear of getting the boot, REALLY so stupid to put up a pic that clearly shows his name. :open_mouth:

Or

Is he basically just taking the ■■■■, and having a giraffe at the expense of us, AND making the moderators look stupid into the bargain for falling for it all.

As that Geordie lad on Big Brother says…‘‘You Decide’’ :smiley:

The-Snowman:
Maybe im a cynical old git but I think he deliberately posted the name and that was the whole point of the thread. I doubt dozys name is actually DOZYand I also doubt thats his tracker screenshot.

Ftfy…a bit of do it yourself moderation. :laughing:

Mind you, he has in the past posted photos of ‘his’ truck, showing ‘his’ Bristol fottball club flag and he’s posted the name and fleet number of the truck he was supposedly driving, but usually after getting agitated after a few sherberts…

That means he’s either really thick, or trying to drop someone else in it.

I aint on Facebook, but if you are you could learn a lot if you put a search in for the name.(hang on, I’ll just save the mods some time here :smiley: :unamused: ) ‘‘DOZY’’ into search. :smiley: …just saying.

photoshopped picture…0 out of 10 for convincing effort,so yet another fabricated imaginary total pish post…try harder. :unamused:

Holy underpants, I’ve just realised, I actually think I know this “Dozy” geezer.
Although I’m not sure it’s something I should be admitting to.

dieseldog999:
photoshopped picture…0 out of 10 for convincing effort,so yet another fabricated imaginary total pish post…try harder. :unamused:

The picture in this post is, because the name is changed to ‘dozy’.

If only someone had saved the original picture… :sunglasses:

I think it’s wonderful your weekly wage is topped up with bonuses, incentives and allowances, just st to scrape over £10 an hour. When in reality you’re getting paid a little over minimum wage.

If a massive IF, this bloke is genuine, I don’t think its appropriate that he should be splashing his companies details and jobs on the forum… eventually they will find out who he is if he’s legitimate and will see if he is conforming to the social media policy within his contract.

Whether he’s a troll or not doesn’t matter to me. I find his posts amusing :wink: It really cheers my day up as I’ve little else to do.

I’d like to know what this £150 is for, or is it only available to “Special Drivers” ?.

robroy:
So the mods remove a thread to protect ‘dozy’ aka ****** ***** from HIMSELF for making public his name at the risk of him getting HIMSELF the sack. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:
So then they put it back on and edit all references to his name, that make any comments on it look meaningless, but worse the rest of us look stupid. :open_mouth: :laughing:

No your not. But I made a mistake in approving it, in the first place when I realised later his full name was on view, whether that was his intention or not.

Colingl:

robroy:
So the mods remove a thread to protect ‘dozy’ aka ****** ***** from HIMSELF for making public his name at the risk of him getting HIMSELF the sack. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:
So then they put it back on and edit all references to his name, that make any comments on it look meaningless, but worse the rest of us look stupid. :open_mouth: :laughing:

No your not. But I made a mistake in approving it, in the first place when I realised later his full name was on view, whether that was his intention or not.

Ok fair enough, but why not just bounce the thread to protect him from his own stupidity, as the posts on there now just don’t make sense without the o/p . :neutral_face:

Yep fair point and duly noted.

robroy:
So then they put it back on and edit all references to his name, that make any comments on it look meaningless, but worse the rest of us look stupid. :shock: :laughing:

Not everyone needs help with that. :laughing:

Its all well and good removing his name, but then surely his wagon number should be removed also then? He can easily be traced back to that.