Andrew

Judging by what Andrew has said himself in previous posts, Karla already runs the business :smiley: :smiley:

Karla, best of luck to you both and I hope Andrew gets better soon

I may be a little late posting but hope everything is going well Andrew.

Best of luck,get well soon Andrew.

Right!

Iā€™ve removed all the crap, off topic and accusatory posts from this thread (from 4 pages down to 1, good job guys), this thread is about one thing, wishing a (genuine or imaginary, it matters not) fellow forum member well in his recovery, thatā€™s itā€¦ Nothing elseā€¦

Donā€™t like the fact your posts were removed? Tough ā– ā– ā– ā– .
Feel suppressed and unable to air your views how you please? Tough ā– ā– ā– ā– .
TNUK is not the place you imagined or wished it to be according to your entertainment requirements? Again and for the last time Tough ā– ā– ā– ā– !

Wish Andrew well or donā€™t post, itā€™s really that simpleā€¦

Carry onā€¦

Get well soon Andrew, we need your experience here, especially newbies like me :slight_smile:

Might wanna remove your own post Reef as it will confuse Andrew, just sayin.
Oh and remove this one Iā€™ve already done my get well jobby.

Dipper_Dave:
Might wanna remove your own post Reef as it will confuse Andrew, just sayin.
Oh and remove this one Iā€™ve already done my get well jobby.

Nah, they can stay for a few days to serve as a reminder that this thread will be closely monitored

Andrew logged in last night. Strange he didnā€™t say hello

isaac hunt:
Andrew logged in last night. Strange he didnā€™t say hello

Given that the OP was by a person who stated to be other than Andrew, maybe it was possibly that same person who logged in last night?

Iā€™m sure that Andrew will clear it all up once heā€™s ready.

Look after him Karla .

Good luck with the recovery Andrew.

I log on have frend reed english. Andrew he have oxgen no well. I thank all trucknet guy who nice , some have why say no like Andrew? I drive truck but can no on own me myself i stay hospital. look driver Francia, Espana, Uk and drive inclinacion trayler. CETva good they have truck.
I let now Andrew if he ok in week
Andrew like trucknet thankyou
Karla.

AndrewG:
I log on have frend reed english. Andrew he have oxgen no well. I thank all trucknet guy who nice , some have why say no like Andrew? I drive truck but can no on own me myself i stay hospital. look driver Francia, Espana, Uk and drive inclinacion trayler. CETva good they have truck.
I let now Andrew if he ok in week
Andrew like trucknet thankyou
Karla.

Thanks for the update Karla, my thoughts are with him in this tough time, donā€™t worry about the ā€˜no likersā€™ itā€™s just banter.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  Andrew you can beat this Iā€™m already missing the ā– ā– ā– ā–  photos you keep sending meā€¦ :wink:

Thanks Karla for the update - itā€™s tough on you as well when your husband is unwell.

Some strange, childish and downright unpleasant individuals on this thread, not a wonder the haulage industry and the country as a whole is in a mess.

A concerned, worried wife comes on to let her partners friends know about his ill health and gets slaughtered! Itā€™s just disgusting.

I hope the good lady and her husband get some luck soon and their fortunes improve, it must be extremely stressful for all concerned.

MickM

MTM12:
Some strange, childish and downright unpleasant individuals on this thread, not a wonder the haulage industry and the country as a whole is in a mess.

A concerned, worried wife comes on to let her partners friends know about his ill health and gets slaughtered! Itā€™s just disgusting.

I hope the good lady and her husband get some luck soon and their fortunes improve, it must be extremely stressful for all concerned.

MickM

+1. Not to mention that ANYONE can read this public forum.

No-one like truck drivers as it is, nice to see that some individuals are working hard to keep it that way :unamused: :imp:
Get well soon Andrew.

Notice the minority turning on a sick man, talk about kicking a man when hes down.

Iā€™ll probably never meet you but good luck and get well soon mate.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Hope youā€™re feeling better soon Andrew.

eagerbeaver:

MTM12:

MickM

+1. Not to mention that ANYONE can read this public forum.

No-one like truck drivers as it is, nice to see that some individuals are working hard to keep it that way :unamused: :imp:
Get well soon Andrew.

+2
This whole kicking a man whilst he is down business is painful to read.

If in doubt laughterā€™s the best medicine I find. As me long lost mammy used to say: ā€œIf you canā€™t say anything nice donā€™tā€¦ omg David put your tallywacker away your adopted.ā€

Andrew have worse day, on ventilador hospital doctor say coma.
I let trucknet now thank you for nice word for him. I hope Andrew well i amor.
Gracias, Karla.

:open_mouth: