Alex Lester

Yeah, need to bear in mind he might be up for a change & or retiring. But if he’s been forced to move then it’s bang out of order, you hear loads of truckers that listen to him (never heard him myself) but I’m sure he’s not on that much wedge compared to how many people listen to him FFS.

"WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE CHILDREN "

From the dark lords twitter feed:

I am being moved to the weekend at the end of September

the UK’s most successful night time show will continue until the end of September

The UK’s most popular night time show is being moved to a weekend slot from the end of September

Rather that “loathe the show” Wrighty got the chop than the Dark Lord :frowning:

This illustrates how the BBC know the cost of everything but the value of very little :neutral_face:

This is terrible news in all my driving career iv listened to him if on nights or starting early.
To me you have to be a luvvie celebrity to get a slot on radio 2 now I think it’s losing it.
I’m too old now at 35 for radio 1 and radio 2 is getting on my nerves.
Talk sport and 5 live a lot now for me and my local station when I’m nearer home…

I am going to write to my MP

yorkshire terrier:
This is terrible news in all my driving career iv listened to him if on nights or starting early.
To me you have to be a luvvie celebrity to get a slot on radio 2 now I think it’s losing it.
Talk sport and 5 live a lot now for me and my local station when I’m nearer home…

Not even capital on friday to get you in the mood for the weekend m8,hursty danny and jojo are good on mornings in the yorkshire area :laughing:

seth 70:

yorkshire terrier:

Not even capital on friday to get you in the mood for the weekend m8,hursty danny and jojo are good on mornings in the yorkshire area :laughing:

Iv not listened to it yet since capital took over…il give it try. :smiley:

Why don’t we all ring BBC radio 2 0500288291 and complain I have

It’s obviously just so they can switch their lights off at night & save some folding.

Twitter #savethedarklord

As a nocturnal driver I used to listen to Lester quite a lot, but I have to admit I’m more of a 5Live man these days. Did anyone used to listen to Ian Collins on Talksport? Used to really enjoy his show, along with George Galloway (although not necessarily agreeing with everything he said). These presenters used to be intelligent and worth listening to, shame they decided to go ‘24 hour sport-only’ and subject us to Andy Goldstein & Jason Cundy :frowning:

There’s nothing better than being on O/T rate on a Bank Holiday, knowing fatty Feltz is having a day off (yet again) and having Alex from 3.00-6.30. Brilliant.

Loved it the day she was off sick and Lester just carried on until Chris Evans started.

What are we going to discover at 4.40 FFS?

We need an Unofficial Summer 2014 Truck Writing Season.

Mobile petition.

Post up your suggestions, or feel free to start up another thread.

pete smith:
Thats a crime,why not remove fat “up her own arse” feltz instead

DITTO, in large capital letters

Not listened to live radio for years ,I’ve got a tablet with music and podcasts downloaded for the day and a sat nav with live traffic reports,sorted!

Go on twitter # savealexthedarklord join the revolution

drivergraham:
Go on twitter # savealexthedarklord join the revolution

Deleted my account ages ago mate.

I’ll just bang on my own slogan then.

Yer ok I will miss him he will be far better than highlights of Steve Wright singing And talking over songs or the self-ritchous fatty feltz

It must be a night shift thing, liking him. I don’t find him funny, but almost bearable in comparison to that “up all night” 5dead rubbish they push out on local stations. Who rings up 5live at 3.30 am to ask a very boring science or IT question?
Vanessa Feltz is awful, from the nauseating “jolly good fellow” feature to the word of the day, and the biggest turd in the pipe is that jingle about “being beautiful.”
The most entertaining thing is Heart FM…Because one of our agency mates loves it so much I spoil his day by pretending my radio’s broken. Before he gets in I switch the speakers off. :smiling_imp: