A1 /M1 road conditions

the maoster:
If she turns out to be more cost effective than the regular driver Andrew I trust that you are going to sack him? :smiley: :smiley:

Possibly a written warning first… :grimacing:

AndrewG:

the maoster:
If she turns out to be more cost effective than the regular driver Andrew I trust that you are going to sack him? :smiley: :smiley:

Possibly a written warning first… :grimacing:

Or suspended on gardening leave pending investigation of the local pub :wink:

The boss is on her way home, i hope everything is ship shape and Bristol’s fashion, and a nice harty meal ready.

biggriffin:
The boss is on her way home, i hope everything is ship shape and Bristol’s fashion, and a nice harty meal ready.

Yes mate, i have a OCD problem anyway, left the place immac. The office rang me earlier, seems they have something for her when she gets back, not telling me what it is though… :confused: … If its paperwork for next weeks load to Lisboa i have a feeling they may get it slung back… :grimacing:

After that trip in bad weather I predict flowers, chocolates and a trip to the jewellers coming up to choose something sparkly

cav551:
After that trip in bad weather I predict flowers, chocolates and a trip to the jewellers coming up to choose something sparkly

Not being nasty in any way but why ■■? In these days of equality and such like what has she done that we so called macho blokes have done year in, year out. Many years ago in a Newcastle dockside pub I was nutted by a lass and left sitting on me arse with a very bloody nose, wasn’t my fault she was so ■■■■■■ she collapsed onto me lap where her her head was soooo close and she heard me say ‘while you’re down there lass !!’ … Most females are more than capable of looking adter themselves. She did a good job though Andrew.

raymundo:

cav551:

Not being nasty in any way but why ■■? In these days of equality and such like what has she done that we so called macho blokes have done year in, year out. Many years ago in a Newcastle dockside pub I was nutted by a lass and left sitting on me arse with a very bloody nose, wasn’t my fault she was so ■■■■■■ she collapsed onto me lap where her her head was soooo close and she heard me say ‘while you’re down there lass !!’ … Most females are more than capable of looking adter themselves. She did a good job though Andrew.

I agree with what youre saying Raymundo, im all for equality. Shes only little but has coped with the bad points of a tilt trailer, managed ok with the chunnell and has coped with driving a truck on the left for the first time. I suppose im proud of her as shes done the job just as well as i could have done (probably better re fuel consumption). Its always been seen as a butch macho job but goes to show its also a females world too. It does help though that todays trucks are so very easy to drive, i wont be taking the edge off it by mentioning that to her though… :grimacing:

I agree with what youre saying Raymundo, im all for equality. Shes only little but has coped with the bad points of a tilt trailer, managed ok with the chunnell and has coped with driving a truck on the left for the first time. I suppose im proud of her as shes done the job just as well as i could have done (probably better re fuel consumption). Its always been seen as a butch macho job but goes to show its also a females world too. It does help though that todays trucks are so very easy to drive, i wont be taking the edge off it by mentioning that to her though… :grimacing:
[/quote]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
mention it the wrong way and the the turkey will be the only thing getting stuffed next week in your house… :open_mouth:

AndrewG:

biggriffin:
-6 along the A1 at the moment, if i see a pretty girl, in a V4, keeping it lit,will move over.

White FH16 V4, ARG Transporte Internacional SL on the doors in red pulling a 14m krone tilt, silver/grey with yellow stripe along the lower edge :wink:

Yeah biggriffin, you can look up the pic of the tilt on google first!

Or not.