A.S.Rawlings Transport Ltd

As requested by Gazzer we need to know who, where, what maybe loaded with lambs for Swiss answers on a 20 Euro note to Gazzer in Southern Spain, cheers Buzzer.

164619977_2115587171915535_2982448789517443120_n (1).png

A few pictures I have lifted, Buzzer.

You looking for commentary Buzzer?
I think the F88 was Charlie Jeggo’s…
Me and Mick Hellawell RIP on the way to Bari loaded with cigarette making machines from GBE Andover. Stopped for a coffee Pont d’Ain I think.
I’m still poor because no one has sent me 20€ with the answer to the question above…oh wait…I got 20€ in a birthday card so that helps (but no answer on it). Mr. Scattercash has gone to ground!

gazzer:
You looking for commentary Buzzer?
I think the F88 was Charlie Jeggo’s…
Me and Mick Hellawell RIP on the way to Bari loaded with cigarette making machines from GBE Andover. Stopped for a coffee Pont d’Ain I think.
I’m still poor because no one has sent me 20€ with the answer to the question above…oh wait…I got 20€ in a birthday card so that helps (but no answer on it). Mr. Scattercash has gone to ground!

Gazzer who gave " scattercash " that awful aka, its a slur on his integrity but then I suppose if the cap fits and all that, :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: do you know who it was ? Buzzer

He had that alias before I even started driving for a living Buzzer. When I was at
Prince’s and used to go to The Marsh on a Sunday/Monday night for a beer when they all shipped out on TT.

gazzer:
He had that alias before I even started driving for a living Buzzer. When I was at
Prince’s and used to go to The Marsh on a Sunday/Monday night for a beer when they all shipped out on TT.

Maybe it was Jim Rawlings then.

He preferred the CB handle Fozzie Bear but no one used it!
More likely Richard "Green Canary"Goodchild or “Polly” Parrott.

Got a feeling that this motor subbed off Rawlings, remember Henry Tyrer got a feeling Colin Wilks had a finger in that pie, Buzzer

This photo came up on FB today, from Ollie Hellawell, the young lad in the photo.
It was a subbie for ASR but I couldn’t remember his name. Well at some time I must have remembered it because it’s tagged on the photo, Watkins. A young ish lad IIRC but sometimes driven by a ginger Scotsman.
Altho it was an Intercooler, it was a downrated 120G engine at 350HP for some reason, a short lived VOLVO option.

Didn’t Nick the Greek used to drive a brown F12 on Rawlings remember him getting stuck on the railway lines in Verona after a good night at Peters.
Regards
Richard

Ian “SCattercash” Hellawell did say that he thought Nick “The Greek” and “Pretty Boy” Marc drove that brown F12.

Was this an ex ASR subbie John Pettit springs to mind, Buzzer

Hi all, i don’t think John Pettit’s was black but he defiantly had a Scania. His son was on here a while back if he is still about :sunglasses: t he would now.

Buzzer:
Got a feeling that this motor subbed off Rawlings, remember Henry Tyrer got a feeling Colin Wilks had a finger in that pie, Buzzer

Happy New Year everyone! Went back a few pages and noticed a couple of the ASR F12’s were MCR458Y + MCR460Y, so maybe started at ASR and sold on, but stayed on?

Hi all, bit bored this morning been back through this thread and found a picture of the brown F12 on page 23 where it was said it was owned by Roger Watkins and the black Scania is not John Pettit’s his reg was F 37 00T so who’s was it. :sunglasses:

One from FB, Buzzer

269615572_10228425533082440_4930152827592988836_n.jpg

Another one, Buzzer

One of Ron Blackman’s from FB, Buzzer

273606951_10228526745732693_3994107089443119622_n.jpg

I received the sad news of the passing of Dave Wiilams at the weekend. A “Marmite” character AKA “Bungalow” or “Brain Damage”.
RIP Dave.

gazzer:
I received the sad news of the passing of Dave Wiilams at the weekend. A “Marmite” character AKA “Bungalow” or “Brain Damage”.
RIP Dave.

Gary,
Sad news indeed,I last saw him at John Hood’s funeral R.I.P. Dave.

Here’s a photo taken on the day, Dave with Peter from Verona and Kevin.

Regards
Richard