A little reading for all you non believers

Dr Damon:
Anyway unfortunately our trip has now been delayed till the New Year ( yanks fault ) but if you do a little research you may learn something.

Dr Damon:
Andie you are kidding me?
Do you not keep up with current affairs in your country?
I would think 99% of Kiwis know about the testing etc. although like most know few details about the progress and about the final outcome.

Anyway unfortunately our trip has now been delayed till the New Year ( yanks fault ) but if you do a little research you may learn something.

No I am not and yes I do.

Hate to rain on your parade but if you are referring to the shuttles around Christchurch airport, they had maybe a 2 minute slot on the national news a couple of months ago as more of a curiosity than the fanfare of cutting edge technology as you seem to be implying.

Pathway following robots have been around for some time now in industry so it’s not exactly rocket science to impliment collision avoidance systems and the only people you are going to kill/injure are south islanders who allready do it to themselves after a session on the Speights but please, enlighten us all as to how A.I. copes with the fuzzy logic of any driving situation and the conflict resolution arising from that before we factor in triple redudancies or are you just there to make the tea for the white coats?

Another member promised us a masterclass in making things cold but all we learned from that was wind socks point where the wind is going. Dont be that guy.

At 09:56 Dr Damon posted

When I get back from NZ and I have more spare time I will hopefully reveal some of the main facts.

At 12:16 Dr Damon posted

Bit of a contradiction there me thinks. Are you sure your in New Zealand?

Couldn’t answer the questions I asked could you?

Wiretwister:
At 09:56 Dr Damon posted

When I get back from NZ and I have more spare time I will hopefully reveal some of the main facts.

At 12:16 Dr Damon posted

Bit of a contradiction there me thinks. Are you sure your in New Zealand?

Couldn’t answer the questions I asked could you?

Probably thinking about when he gets back after he’s been although he hasn’t left to go yet.A bit like how an aircraft autopilot might think if it was allowed to fly the plane from departure to arrival and got told by ATC to standby instead of cleared for takeoff. :smiling_imp: :laughing: