A legal view on the infamous Matt Stockdale incident

I am very surprised that the driver was found not guilty, and although I don’t agree with what he did I feel he was seriously provoked by the actions of somebody looking for publicity for personal gain.

The magistrates seemed to feel he was an upstanding citizen and have back his version of what happened.

And even the Police seem to have little sympathy for Matt Stockdale

Speaking after the verdict, Supt Dennis Murray said: “Today’s case goes to show that if people are staying in the middle lane when they could move across, this does cause issues and frustrations.”

who is matt stockdale,never heard of him and what has he done this time as he has obviously done other things

truckman020:
who is matt stockdale,never heard of him and what has he done this time as he has obviously done other things

He’s the muppet who got into a spat with a truck culminating in the truck side swiping him and him using the dashcam footage to publicise his new company that guess what - sells dashcams!

I actually work where Paul worked, and i remember this incident, shame they longer use him, is a great bloke and have not seen him since this has happened. When you speak to people who was in the yard when this idiot turnt up you can tell that he set it up completely, so glad paul got found not guilty