3 month hol

Roymondo:

Nite Owl:

idrive:
Most aren’t as sensible as you Harry and you have a nice set-up with your boat, I am envious.
Showing your age with the 42" though mate, people have those in their toilets now :smiley:

Of course as a lowly company driver, I cannot afford to go on holiday either as I am only paid a basic 40 hour week for holidays, with no 35 hours overtime and no nights out :laughing:

Isnt here an average holiday rule now. Any payments you would normally receive in a working week you now get whilst on holiday.

Yes, if you regularly work overtime your holiday pay should include this. But not your Night Out money as that is reimbursing you for expenses incurred…

I was half joking, I get a pretty good deal.
There’s plenty that get basic pay for holidays though

I’m off till Monday.
Looks like I caught a rabbit…with the weather.

Eeeeeeee

I don’t think the 3 month dry up in agency work is true anymore.
Not in my area anyway.
They might drop the rate a little but then again they often raise it during the xmas period so they are gonna drop it.

I’m on a generous rate…All year round

Eeeeeee

I work agency in Northants area and I never had a rate cut Jan-Mar time, as for lack of work I lost one day in Feb. If you are flexible you get work. The only thing we get in this area is peek rates Oct-Jan which for the companies I work for is a extra £1-2 more.

not agency but we go down to mazatlan mexico for a while ,usually take 3 month off,jan feb march…poor Canadian truck driver I am. :smiley: ,i tell my bosses what i do before I start with them and they either accept it or not.