What a top job advert

indeed.co.uk/m/viewjob?jk=33 … &from=serp

How can this be allowed to be advertised as a job ?

Broker

It’s not a job, it’s an invitation to pay for your HGV licence. No prospect of getting any work.

mick.mh2racing:
It’s not a job, it’s an invitation to pay for your HGV licence. No prospect of getting any work.

I know its not a job but its on a job search website listed as a job vacancy ,it shouldn’t be allowed .

^^^^^ my thoughts exactly :exclamation:

Crap advert. They forgot to mention the average wage is £30k.

kemaro:

mick.mh2racing:

I know its not a job but its on a job search website listed as a job vacancy ,it shouldn’t be allowed .

No it shouldn’t be allowed but they’ll be some poor sucker who is convinced to part with their hard earned cash on the empty promises.

It’ll all go towards the governments figures and statistics to show that there are X number of jobs that British people just wont do and as thus why we desperately need the Romanians and Bulgarians to come here to save our bacon. This is no better than 20 different agencies in one area all advertising the same job and the government claiming there are 20 jobs. At best there is 1 job, in reality that 1 job is just a hyprothectical job that may (or may not) exist if you register with them.

Terry T:

and “shifts to suit”

all bollox, all tossers.

Trading Standards - surely contravines misrepresentation laws :question:

chilistrucker:

Terry T:

and “shifts to suit”

all bollox, all tossers.

Yeah, WE know that but interweb users from afar will get a certain impression of jobs to be had in this country :confused: