Ray White

motortransport.co.uk/blog/2022/ … -to-close/

Here we go…… [emoji23][emoji23]

Believe it or not, that guy has not wrote exactly what I said, we decided 12 months ago that we were going to wrap it up this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vindicated.

Never worked for them , don’t know any of them personally but I follow them on Facebook . Seems like a great family run company that works hard and respects their drivers and has their backs when necessary .
I’m sure the drivers will all find other work and whatever Pete and Dan decide to do next will be sucessful and Ray will enjoy retirement . I wish them all the best in the future .

WhiteWhiteWhite:

Believe it or not, that guy has not wrote exactly what I said, we decided 12 months ago that we were going to wrap it up this year.

Enjoy your rewards, you worked hard for it.

Thanks for letting me loose in one your lorries, it was 10 years ago over Xmas.
A fitting end to my European career.

use a name:

WhiteWhiteWhite:

Enjoy your rewards, you worked hard for it.

Thanks for letting me loose in one your lorries, it was 10 years ago over Xmas.
A fitting end to my European career.

Roman Viandes. Peyrins.

And you’re welcome

I understand why Ray has decided to finish, I knew him when he was “just” a driver before he went owner /driver on his first truck, I have always followed his posts as I do with Busby Davies, Ray and Buzzer were two od,s who built two respected fleets.