Wannabe to newbie help please

Hi, I’ve been un unregistered lurker for a wee while now learning alot and having a nose about.

I’ve just passed my multiple choice and hazard perception tests. And booked onto the cat c training course.

I’m trying to get my CPC test booked and I’m coming up blank at every test location close ish to me.

Is everyone else having issues getting booked in anywhere? And any tips on revising for it?

ta NikkiO

I think many people are having the same issues getting booked in and finding test dates. You’ll just have to keep trying. I think someone on here said to try at about 11pm.

With regards to studying for the test, I used lgvtheory.co.uk and that was really good. It costs about £12 but it’s worth it

Do yo have a pre 1997 car licence :question:

bugger.lugs:
With regards to studying for the test, I used lgvtheory.co.uk and that was really good. It costs about £12 but it’s worth it

I would second this website, it helped me pass all 3 of the theory tests (inc the mod 2 case studies) last week! [emoji2]

I would say that I actually found the real test easier than some of the practice case studies, but maybe it was just luck of the questions.

Can’t wait to get started with the practical training in the new year now! [emoji106]

ROG:
Do yo have a pre 1997 car licence :question:

No, I’ve had my car licence since 2004.

bugger.lugs:
I think many people are having the same issues getting booked in and finding test dates. You’ll just have to keep trying. I think someone on here said to try at about 11pm.

I managed to get a date booked in :smiley: trying it after 11pm did the trick thanks.

I’ll check out that website too, thank you.