DVSA doesn't recognise my licence details

Has anyone else had this problem? I have just got my licence back with provisional C entitlement. When I try to book the 1a & 1b theory tests they don’t recognize my licence details. I was on the phone constantly yesterday with the DVSA and DVLA from 8am to 3pm. The DVLA say my licence is in order and it’s a DVSA problem. Eventually the DVSA spoke with the DVLA while I was on hold and booked part 1a before their system crashed. They said they would call me Monday to book part 1b, I doubt they will.
Even though I have a reference number for my part 1a the online system still doesn’t recognise my details, so I can’t try to get an earlier date.
Is it because I have acquired rights to drive C1 or am I just really unlucky? Either way it’s driving me crazy

DVLA are a bunch of incompetent idiots who are more interested in playing politics than getting on with their jobs.

Sounds like an unfortunate problem. Others here have booked tests without trouble. No idea what could be wrong.

Unsurprisingly the DVSA didn’t phone me back. Spent another 2hrs on hold, but at least I now have my parts 1a and 1b booked, unfortunately they are 2 weeks apart.

On a plus note I have completed my 35hrs cpc training and booked a trial/assessment drive for a couple of weeks time. Finally feel like I’m getting somewhere.