One for PSTT but all advice welcome

I know a driver who was a bus driver.

Wants to do either C or C+E.

I believe he won’t need another medical or theory or hazard perception course.

Has a current bus CPC so what would he need to do on that front.and what is the current cost to go to C licence for him?

Obviously the change will happen at some point where he could go straight to C+E and have seen figures banded around for the rough expectation of cost for that. Would C+E be slightly cheaper than the figures being banded around as he won’t be effectively starting from scratch with medical etc.

Sent from my VOG-L29 using Tapatalk

Passed his car test a few years ago then his bus test more recently. So I believe it depends on whether his current cpc card has truck on the back that would mean he could just continue to complete cpc modules to keep up?

Checked his CPC card psv only so he would still need to do the initial cpc to gain a valid truck cpc card?

He will need to do the theory and hazard perception for the Cat C or C&E and it depends if he ticked the box for lorry as well as psv because he will need another Medical for truck if he didn’t…

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

rearaxle:
He will need to do the theory and hazard perception for the Cat C or C&E and it depends if he ticked the box for lorry as well as psv because he will need another Medical for truck if he didn’t…

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Oh right thanks for that.

Has he checked his license online for entitlement?

Next move is to arrange theory tests. To ascertain training duration, the only way is by assessment. Use at least 2 different trainers for this.

Pete S :laughing: :laughing:

Pete S:
Next move is to arrange theory tests. To ascertain training duration, the only way is by assessment. Use at least 2 different trainers for this.

Pete S [emoji38] [emoji38]

Cheers Pete.