Bulmers Hereford

Anyone done the above recently? Just sat at home trying to figure it out! Will be coming in off the M5. 13’ 9".

Come in via A4103. It’s fairly straightforward just a bit fiddly.

Thanks Toonsy :slight_smile:

Can come in from Ross.
Bit less huffing and puffing…if you’re heavy.
Which you will be,if you’re carrying bottles

commonrail:
Can come in from Ross.
Bit less huffing and puffing…if you’re heavy.
Which you will be,if you’re carrying bottles

Up the A49? I’ll see how much time I’ve got left when I come down the M5. I’ll not be starting at Stupid’o Clock :laughing: :laughing:

Yes a49.
Nowt in it,time wise if you’re heavy.

Used to go in on the 49…and out on the 4103.

Are you carrying bottles?

Not sure till I go in in the morning.
So, light 4103
Heavy 49.
Thanks for help.

4103 slow and grumbly
49 fast and smooth
:smiley:

Coming down from north-A4103 of at jct 7 M5 will save you 15 minutes,it’s twisting and hilly but the tanks and keg loads use it so no problems,from the south then obviously M50-A49.
Go in off Yazor road.
Gregory’s now run office if your collecting…
Heineken site so hard hat,boots etc and stick to walkways,security have nothing better to do then bollock you otherwise…

Yorkielad:
Go in off Yazor road.

Shows how long it is since I’ve been there then, I thought your comment odd until I looked on Google maps as I’d always gone in via Plough Lane, site has grown a fair bit by the looks of it, is it me or has Sun Valley severely downsized too?

I thought the only thing in Hereford was a very secret place,were they trained HGV driver’s to stand on a balcony, whilst holding a Klix coffee cup.

biggriffin:
I thought the only thing in Hereford was a very secret place,were they trained HGV driver’s to stand on a balcony, whilst holding a Klix coffee cup.

Shhhhhh! Bulmers is the code word for the secret training ground. I was stationed there in 1980 and was taught how to jump onto a balcony whilst holding said cup.

Reef:

Yorkielad:
Go in off Yazor road.

Shows how long it is since I’ve been there then, I thought your comment odd until I looked on Google maps as I’d always gone in via Plough Lane, site has grown a fair bit by the looks of it, is it me or has Sun Valley severely downsized too?

Is the Sun Valley the one run by Cullina as that backs onto Bulmers top yard,I usually come in on A4103 but instead of turning left into town go straight over the railway bridge,down Roman road,Holmer road and in via Grandstand road.

Make sure you are warm .They have too many rules even army bases are not like that.