What’s he fucking thinking

We’ve just come to a full stop on M25, this idiot has appeared in the gap I’ve left in front of me so he must of come down lane 1 through the red x as it was closed , now normally you would blend in ( well if I’d of been paying attention in my n/s mirror he wouldn’t of as I’d of closed the gap , ■■■■■■■ hate que jumpers ) , but this idiot is trying to get to the outside lane even though it’s stationary like all lanes , then we get going & im guessing he gets to the outside lane , then suddenly he comes across the lanes into the refuge with no indication , did notice he had a face mask on ( has some sense ) .

10C6A59F-C7AE-4652-AF12-CC3D08537CFD.jpeg

Cool story bro

Any chance you will ever post a photo the right way up and not “sideways”

Or as most suspect … troll

It’s Friday tomorrow, anybody fancy a steak dinner in Granthamshire.

Don’t forget to post sideways pictures of said steak dinner, ideally while using your phone while behind the wheel of a truck

biggriffin:
It’s Friday tomorrow, anybody fancy a steak dinner in Granthamshire.[/quote
I’m mon - thurs now ( with always the possibility of running in on a Friday morning ) , so I will be having my sirloin steak for Friday tea from now on !!! N

switchlogic:
Cool story bro

I thought you were more interested in slagging multi millionaires off !!!

peirre:
Don’t forget to post sideways pictures of said steak dinner, ideally while using your phone while behind the wheel of a truck

Come on , it’s 2020 , who the hell works mon - fri , most work from home , or like me do 3/4 days a week ( 4 in my case ) you need to work on your life / work balance as you sound like another of those 70/80 hr , 6 days a week drivers

anyone else get socks for Christmas ?

The fact that he’s sat in a car with a face mask on indicates that he’s a braindead moron who is hard of independent thinking anyway. Couple that with the heap of ■■■■■ car and the fact that it happend on the M25 means that his lack of roadcraft is no surprise

Night-and-day:
The fact that he’s sat in a car with a face mask on indicates that he’s a braindead moron who is hard of independent thinking anyway. Couple that with the heap of [zb] car and the fact that it happend on the M25 means that his lack of roadcraft is no surprise

All the halmarks of a Stobart spotter - he’s found Doze and wants his autograph and a picture with him .lol

beefy4605:
anyone else get socks for Christmas ?

I got 6 pairs.

‘We’ve just come to a full stop…’ and my first thought was to get my phone out and start taking photos of another motorist, what the micra has done is not that big a deal, you ll get over it. The green machines wannabe mark dixon showing us all why he’s still knob head number one on these pages. Dozy, what were you thinking ■■? Idiot

dozy:

peirre:

Come on , it’s 2020 , who the hell works mon - fri , most work from home , or like me do 3/4 days a week ( 4 in my case ) you need to work on your life / work balance as you sound like another of those 70/80 hr , 6 days a week drivers

2021, try to keep up lad

dozy:
you need to work on your life / work balance as you sound like another of those 70/80 hr , 6 days a week drivers

Nowp I’m struggling to do 50hrs recently & I only usually work for the agency on this gig Monday to Friday days, starting around 5-6am and work 8-11hrs. So I’m home for my dinner, a shower and on the sofa watching tv before sleeping in my bed each night. Although next week I’m only working 5am Monday, 8am Thursday and Friday. Which suits me to have a couple of unpaid days off midweek. It should’ve been 5am Monday - Friday but some late cancellations initially left me with only 5am Monday, but I pointed out to the agency that I’m one of the few who’s contract gives a guaranteed 24hrs, so they “found” me the Thursday and Friday shift