Great bear

Are they limited to 50 or do management just tell the drivers not to exceed that?

Has anyone else noticed the price of Red wine has gone up recently, my missus is miffed at the cost of her Rioja

carrefour works well enough for me when buying 100 case at a time…it kinda takes care of uk inflation.
obviously not being limited to 50 and having a passport somewhat helps… :laughing:

Surprisingly…

I’ve been getting a cracking Pinot Grigio rose by Barefoot from Asda and it’s on offer too!

Jack Rabbit Pinot Grigio rose is also a belter of drink with anything from curry to fajitas.

Non nom nom glug glug glug nom glug nom glug nom glug!!

burp oops

I was always a Red wine fan but I’ve recently formed a liking of Rosé, £4-99 for a bottle of Comté Tolosan from Aldi, really nice with a medium Ribeye.

There just driving sensible saving fuel and saving the planet for us…
So we all.live longer and can drink more wine

I’m a White Zinfandel man myself.
(Btw why do they call it white, when it’s somewhere between a rose’ and a red?? )
Always puzzled me this.
Btw…Check out my latest purchase on the sock front. :sunglasses:
Howay the lads.

I noticed wine is now trending, as I’m a philistine, I don’t drink wine, but then I noticed Mr RobRoy is still trending socks, so all is well

I was going this road and I saw a sign that read ‘‘Drivers of large vehicles pull over and call number for crossing’’. I pulled into the overly small layby and same sign ‘‘Call this number before crossing’’ and a number obviously but no phone around - they clearly expect drivers to call using their own phone. Anyway, it was a saturday night, actually past midnight already and since I wasn’t sure if my vehicle qualified as ‘‘large’’ (jsut a standard artic with the max length 3axle trailer) and I wasn’t even heading towards the railway crossing but AWAY from it, I decided to not call the number displayed but instead proceed towards the front of my truck where I promptly took a ■■■■. To my horror a van passed me while I was doing this so my question is am I in trouble for not using the layby as instructed? Immediately after I was done doing what i was doing I hopped in the truck and got the huck out of there - I admit I didn’t wash my hands so that’ something else I could be in trouble for…right?

i would just have shouted out the number at the top of my voice and hoped the guy in the signal box was sitting with the window open so he could hear me…no need for mobile phones and all that new malarky.

DickyNick:
Are they limited to 50 or do management just tell the drivers not to exceed that?

Culina were always slow but not sure about great bear , often see them at Cannock , Wolverhampton , hoddeson , marksm vale so ill ask .

DickyNick:

Now back on topic I’m running out of socks so I’ll put the washer on…

DAF95XF:

DickyNick:

Nah that is the wrong answer.
The only genuine answer to his question (as in all of his questions on here) is…
WHO TF actually CARES?
You’re welcome.

robroy:

DAF95XF:

DickyNick:

The only genuine answer to his question (as in all of his questions on here) is…
WHO TF actually CARES?
You’re welcome.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hang on a min there bud…
you never mentioned socks in your reply,
obviously the mere mention of a sock is of far more importance than any offering of dicky,or whoever else he logs in as,
just make sure your pro black socks otherwise itl be racist.

robroy:

DAF95XF:

DickyNick:

WHO TF actually CARES?
You’re welcome.

I’d not long got in from work :blush:
I did mention socks though :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

DickyNick:

Now back on topic I’m running out of socks so I’ll put the washer on…

1. Some of the Mercs are 55.