Speedo repair daf 106 euro 6

Can anyone help, my plastic screen on my speedo is got a big crack on it and I’m wondering if anyone knows where I can get a replacement just for the plastic screen, not for a full speedo
It’s for a daf xf euro 6

dealer mainly out auto breakers but u be lucky if u can find a intact one.how olds the motor is it still under warranty at all.maybe they will fix it for free as a good will gesture if u been using them for a while for repairs

thunder367:
dealer mainly out auto breakers but u be lucky if u can find a intact one.how olds the motor is it still under warranty at all.maybe they will fix it for free as a good will gesture if u been using them for a while for repairs

15plate, no the plastic screen is broken, I know they can be overhauled but just looking to see if the glass/plastic screen comes separate sk I can overhaul it myself

You’ll be able to take it off, even if they’re not supposed to be. Whether DAF will sell you one separately or they’ll only sell the whole speedo as a complete unit is another matter.

We’ve a few units in our fleet where they’ve cracked and split, sometimes just a small bit, a couple are top to bottom, and it’s not through driver abuse.