Licence question

At the risk of being ridiculed I’m going to ask a question which probably has a simple answer.

A couple of weeks ago I recieved a new CPC card.

Yesterday I received the form to renew my tacho.

In August my photo card Driving Licence expires. So I’m going to have to update that, which means it’ll have a different photo to the CPC card and Tacho. Is that OK or will I need to update CPC and tacho again so they all have the same mugshot? Or am I ok with a different picture on driving licence?

thesaint99:
At the risk of being ridiculed I’m going to ask a question which probably has a simple answer.

A couple of weeks ago I recieved a new CPC card.

Yesterday I received the form to renew my tacho.

In August my photo card Driving Licence expires. So I’m going to have to update that, which means it’ll have a different photo to the CPC card and Tacho. Is that OK or will I need to update CPC and tacho again so they all have the same mugshot? Or am I ok with a different picture on driving licence?

Provided your own face carries a passing resemblance to all the photos, you should be OK. :smiley:

Franglais:
Provided your own face carries a passing resemblance to all the photos, you should be OK. :smiley:

I age very well if i do say so myself :smiley: Cheers for the quick reply!!

thesaint99:
Is that OK or will I need to update CPC and tacho again so they all have the same mugshot? Or am I ok with a different picture on driving licence?

Different is legal

ROG:
Different is legal

Cheers ROG! I’m useless with DVLA stuff!