Extra srvs parking con

So women says we’re doing meal vouchers now do you want one ( 2x£5 in there case ) , yes might as well for a couple of quid , so that’s £23 , that’s not bad upto the normal £30 apx .
So emails receipt in to get paid and it’s got £15 parking , £5 meal voucher £4 , £5 meal voucher £4 , so there now charging £8 for £10 worth of crap , you just knew they’d try & get there lost ££££££ back somehow

0423A0B8-1067-440F-839B-0EB398D7339C.jpeg

dozy:
So women says we’re doing meal vouchers now do you want one ( 2x£5 in there case ) , yes might as well for a couple of quid , so that’s £23 , that’s not bad upto the normal £30 apx .
So emails receipt in to get paid and it’s got £15 parking , £5 meal voucher £4 , £5 meal voucher £4 , so there now charging £8 for £10 worth of crap , you just knew they’d try & get there lost ££££££ back somehow

Avoided stopping at extra due to a lack of food voucher in the past, moto as a services are dumps but you still get a tenner voucher for £15 parking at Blyth services.

weeto:

dozy:

Avoided stopping at extra due to a lack of food voucher in the past, moto as a services are dumps but you still get a tenner voucher for £15 parking at Blyth services.

Run out of time at strensham so no real alternative , but I thought before covid it was £2/3 for £10 worth of meal vouchers if you paid for parking , but it now looks like it’s £8 for a £10 worth of vouchers , not girls fault but if I’d of been told in advance I’d of just paid the £15 parking & not bothered with the food vouchers
There doing cheap parking £15 & now there again issuing vouchers there using it as a way of making up for the reduction in parking charge from what I can see

You get voucher as below , but before I think it was £2/3 , but now it’s £8 or £4 for a £5 voucher

6570277C-5424-4F3A-AA4C-B3FEB1B1A235.jpeg

It’s Roadchef, not Extra.

So, are you now paying for parking out of your own pocket?

the nodding donkey:

So it’s gone from extra to roadchef, then posts a pic of welcome break vouchers.

the nodding donkey:

No as always the company pay for parking of the lorry , but as always you pay for the food voucher , so they will pay for the £15 part of the ticket but not the £8 meal voucher part , I had no issue with paying £2/3 for a £10 meal voucher/s but £8 for £10, s worth of meal vouchers seems not good value & a way for them to claw the money back from reducing parking to £15
I’d of not got the vouchers if I’d of realised it was now £8 but girl just said do you want meal vouchers & I assumed they were priced as pre - covid

weeto:

the nodding donkey:

So it’s gone from extra to roadchef, then posts a pic of welcome break vouchers.

It was 9 pm a long week & yes it’s roadchef , I’ve just posted the wrong vouchers , as you see I’ve various in my wallet
I’m off to bed

1DAD8203-4F77-4868-8E49-7C0C9BEF5997.jpeg

These

46AA376D-928E-482C-B7B2-14D5EF33F96E.jpeg