Appleby

Well this could be an interesting year, for the great gathering of our Caravan thieving, diesal fairies gathering, will they start to converge, or have the sense not-to…

It would be nice to be able to go flying along the a66, without having to think, is some dumb piiket,on a horse going to suddenly appear.

biggriffin:
Well this could be an interesting year, for the great gathering of our Caravan thieving, diesal fairies gathering, will they start to converge, or have the sense not-to…

It would be nice to be able to go flying along the a66, without having to think, is some dumb piiket,on a horse going to suddenly appear.

I put a post on about two,weeks ago, Appleby has been officially cancelled. We will have to see how many ignore this. Tyneside

I remember when the foot-n-mouth hit, there was a few turned up, parked along 66, were they could as usual.

biggriffin:
I remember when the foot-n-mouth hit, there was a few turned up, parked along 66, were they could as usual.

I believe the term applicable is “Tribe Immunity” ! Bewick.

Bewick:

biggriffin:

I believe the term applicable is “Tribe Immunity” ! Bewick.

The word Pack, discribes a large gathering of Pikkeyy s, others may have better discription of them

infestation springs to mind.
9 million similar descriptions on youtube cant be far wrong… :slight_smile:

personally im more interested to see how the 12th of july/12th weekend pans out over here now that its officially been cancelled.
im imagining some bin lid banging up the falls road,and rivers of blood/carnage and 3 weeks of rioting.
basically itl just be the same as last year and every year minus some of the marching… :slight_smile:

At least the ball game went ahead this year.
youtu.be/OhKcw27Hf7I

biggriffin:

me and my very other half sat here as i type went to Appleby a few years ago loved it Absoblinking loved it the lasses with there fake tans, The studs walking the Mares in the riv,er the Treck where they gallop the horses ,the pubs filled to the rafters the Trading of horses, what an eyeopener to life,

keepthefaith:

biggriffin:

me and my very other half sat here as i type went to Appleby a few years ago loved it Absoblinking loved it the lasses with there fake tans, The studs walking the Mares in the riv,er the Treck where they gallop the horses ,the pubs filled to the rafters the Trading of horses, what an eyeopener to life,

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
do you miss jeremy kyle?

dieseldog999:

keepthefaith:

biggriffin:

do you miss jeremy kyle?

You need to cease being a cab rat and embrace life

keepthefaith:

dieseldog999:

keepthefaith:

biggriffin:

do you miss jeremy kyle?

You need to cease being a cab rat and embrace life

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
you call intermingling with degenerate diddycoys living?.poor you. :unamused:

Come over 66 today and I didn’t see anyone , no mention of it on any matrix I saw either

It doesn’t normally go on the matrix until a few weeks before the event.

well i’m a big fan of Appleby…gives the rest of us a bit of respite while their up there thieving and knocking ten bells of ■■■■ out of each other.

I brought a new bucket and spade ready to collect the horse ■■■ for my rose’s .

I think it should go ahead as usual,get them all together in one place and let nature take its course,hopefully they will all be ok at the end of it,if not never mind they can be used for medical science giving something back for a change instead of taking all the time.

bobbya:
I think it should go ahead as usual,get them all together in one place and let nature take its course,hopefully they will all be ok at the end of it,if not never mind they can be used for medical science giving something back for a change instead of taking all the time.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , not so sure about if they don’t get it though… :wink: