Who’s still at work

Who’s still it work as of this week beginning 30th March and who’s laid off and on the government job retention scheme on 80% pay for the foreseeable?

DickyNick:
Who’s still it work as of this week beginning 30th March and who’s laid off and on the government job retention scheme on 80% pay for the foreseeable?

Laid off.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Off today but back in tomorrow and the rest of the week.

I’m laid off and on the retention scheme which I believe is up to 12 weeks unless this goes on and they review it. Talks of normality not being restored for 6 months though and I doubt there will be many jobs about in that time.

I’m laid off, my name should be going on a list today to be submitted for the furloughed scheme

Were still going. Not much to do like … They decided to reduce the number of drivers last week as the government has advised. This morning turned up to work and they have got round it by sending drivers up from milton keynes depot to work out of our yard all week seems pointless to me.

Yep , we’re at half strength on Artics and only 3 rigid drivers in
I’m currently in Aberdare tipping then 15mile drive to pick up old cake paper

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

laid off once costa coffee shut down and no longer needed the bread i delivered :frowning:

Now at collection but got to wait for a container to be loaded
So TV is on

blue estate:
So TV is on

What’s that thing with the cables next to the bananas?

Off work, due to most of my customer base either closing down or being extremely quiet.

Still in. Half the workforce furloughed.

Mind you I had two drops today, one was semi closed but toon the delivery, the other was proper closed.

In as normal, but works gone slack so they’ve asked for volunteers to stand down on 80%of basic[emoji45][emoji45]

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ETS:

blue estate:
So TV is on

What’s that thing with the cables next to the bananas?

My 12v multi socket

Currently not really affected on nights although number of pallets has dropped but our depot is being kept going by ADR loads (farmers / NHS chemicals etc).

Have noticed number of factories closing is increasing so can imagine the day agency drivers getting laid off for now. Be interesting to know how its affecting general pallets as I know we’d be in trouble without the chemicals.

Its going to hit harder later on if they switch to other jobs or even leave country, as getting agency ADR isn’t easy.

I’m still working very busy as I work in food distribution

I work in dairy on bulk farm milk collections and at the mo still busy but you never know what’s round the corner.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Food distribution, so busier than ever due to a number of drivers “self isolating”.

sck04560:
I work in dairy on bulk farm milk collections and at the mo still busy but you never know what’s round the corner.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
my moneys on more hedges and the occasional cow,but what would i know… :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:

sck04560:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
my moneys on more hedges and the occasional cow,but what would i know… :slight_smile:

Or a group of Lycra clad Zb’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk