Warburtons newcastle

does anybody know what area they cover for the driving assessment, not from the area thinking of any tricky areas to watch out for, just passed class 2, thanks in advance

yes out the gate along the road round the roundabout back to yard do a reverse

be careful which way you turn as there is a low bridge to your left not sure if cat 2 can go under or not

I’ve driven for hovis before similar I guess. Hovis where great you just have to learn the knowledge of which stores take deliveries at front or back and when but found it all ok, other suppliers drivers all help if you get stuck. I mostly did Sundays hence delivery issues!

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

animal:

be careful which way you turn as there is a low bridge to your left not sure if cat 2 can go under or not

thanks for that, can you remember what sort of questions they asked at interview, it’s been years since I had an interview

makem73:

animal:

thanks for that, can you remember what sort of questions they asked at interview, it’s been years since I had an interview

You will have a short video to watch then some questions also questions on tacho rules etc normally things really

Nothing to worry about

Make sure you take ID as well go to far gate to security they will keep you right on singing in pass they are a decent Buch or were not sure about thing now I was on the artics mind they will show you where everything is do a walk round with you don’t worry if you forget as a lot to take in they will keep you right

You will have to help load & unload yourself but that is easy with no heavy lifting

The bread is cheap but only allowed so much per day