Stobbies shares

Given the recent issues and loan deal I dare say this was inevitable.

investorschronicle.co.uk/sh … he-market/

Can’t see them surviving in the long run.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading all this stuff about Eddie Stobart, Stobart Group and all the financial problems they’re having, made me wonder.

Could this be down to the actual problems within the transport industry?
Low rates, eastern block companies undercutting, finding it hard to survive. Have they overspent ?
Have they lost too many contracts/customers? etc. etc.

My point is . Did Norbert sell off ND at the right time, knowing that the industry was going to become a hornets nest?

Eddie stobart logistics,34% up today

pierrot 14:
Reading all this stuff about Eddie Stobart, Stobart Group and all the financial problems they’re having, made me wonder.

Could this be down to the actual problems within the transport industry?
Low rates, eastern block companies undercutting, finding it hard to survive. Have they overspent ?
Have they lost too many contracts/customers? etc. etc.

My point is . Did Norbert sell off ND at the right time, knowing that the industry was going to become a hornets nest?

Near every single company have this situation .This can happened due property value droped or…Just one differend about Stobart .They sold shares in stock market.And must give info for everyone.But another company who had simeral situation but not in stock market simply can borrow money and nobody now.May be can said we taked strategic investors.

lynchy:
Eddie stobart logistics,34% up today

If shares fall from say, 100p to 10p (90% drop spoken of…) and then recover to 13.5p (35% rise) - then that ain’t nothing to write home about - seriously. :unamused:

It’s not even what’s known as a “Dead Cat Bounce” in the financial industry. :neutral_face:

A full “Dead Cat Bounce” is defined as a 50% retracement of a large move, in this case a climb of halfway of the drop made. This would have been a bounce to the 55p level.

All shares are down.
I’ve"done"10 grand in the last 5 days