Drivers hours/tacho display

Ok possibly a bit of a silly question. Today on break I was sat looking at the tacho waiting for my 30 mins to be up 4 different times were displayed top left 24h driving time top right total breaks had bottom left total driving time?? bottom right time of current activity (in this case my break)

Its the one on the bottom right that intrigues me, it said I had done 47h 05. I assume that’s total driving time (it had a driving symbol next to it) but for what period

coop

cooper1203:
Ok possibly a bit of a silly question. Today on break I was sat looking at the tacho waiting for my 30 mins to be up 4 different times were displayed top left 24h driving time top right total breaks had bottom left total driving time?? bottom right time of current activity (in this case my break)

Its the one on the bottom right that intrigues me, it said I had done 47h 05. I assume that’s total driving time (it had a driving symbol next to it) but for what period

coop

Is it your weekly total? Good lad
Is it your fortnight total? Lazy.
[emoji3]

no idea which but I doubt it is the weekly as I have done four days so far this week… yeah must be fortnight total other wise I would of done 4 12 hour stints of driving and although I have worked 12 hours or more every day this week apart from today.

Look for vertical lines. If it’s got one vertical line after the driving icon its weekly, if it’s two vertical lines its fortnightly driving.

If you posted a picture of the screen you’d get more precise replies.

What make tachograph is it ?

tachograph:
If you posted a picture of the screen you’d get more precise replies.

What make tachograph is it ?

not a clue on the make

cant find a pic of what im trying to describe ill try and take one tomorrow. best I can describe is 1 press of the down arrow from the main screen but judging from the comment that’s kind of meaningless.

It’s your weekly working time (Driving time + Other work) when on break/POA this time should not change
Thats how I understand it

Proberly fortnightly driving time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top left current driving time
Top right break
Bottom left fortnightly driving time
Bottom right other work

mark1284:

Top left current driving time
Top right break
Bottom left fortnightly driving time
Bottom right other work

that’s the one it must be my fortnightly driving time

You will notice the total go down on Monday mornings as a week is scratched off.

This link might be usefull