On manouvers

I would have thought trucks like that would have backed out of there easily, though the traffic light casualty no doubt needs some paperwork completing and explaining.

Bit of a fail after a race to the turn perhaps.

swindonadvertiser.co.uk/new … fic-light/

Lightweight lorries and them nobbly tyres wouldn’t have helped.

Cant see any trucks or people in that photo. Just tress and bushes and a dodgy lampost.

Must’ve been a bit bumpy going over that kerb

Idiots. First one was probably looking at their phone and the second one blindly following the vehicle in front.

RLC Drivers aswell, kind of blows my previous post about not needing camera surveillance out the water :laughing:

Looks like they have got a new Posting ! :laughing:

Trucking sideways:
Idiots. First one was probably looking at their phone and the second one blindly following the vehicle in front.

RLC Drivers aswell, kind of blows my previous post about not needing camera surveillance out the water :laughing:

Good example of formation driving and supporting your comrades no matter what the obstacle or opposition being more important than going your own way. :smiling_imp: :smiley:

they say the traffic light they smacked costs between £7500 and £10000 ■■
someones getting a good backhander there.

Looks like the driver of the second truck told the sergeant, hey I don’t know the way to this place, that’s alright just follow the truck in front, " and he has."

Don’t…

Panic, don’t panic!!

yourhavingalarf:
Don’t…

Panic, don’t panic!!

The amount of times I hear that in a day :unamused: :laughing:

dieseldog999:

I think its well known that if you want to have something removed for some reason the army on manovers makes a good excuse. I have heard many stories where they have accidently destroyed something and the mod pays out for the damage.

I wonder if they had the theme from the A-Team playing on the radio when it happened

peirre:
I wonder if they had the theme from the A-Team playing on the radio when it happened

[emoji3]
Or “Yakkety Sax”?

cooper1203:

dieseldog999:

I think its well known that if you want to have something removed for some reason the army on manovers makes a good excuse. I have heard many stories where they have accidently destroyed something and the mod pays out for the damage.

Could that be the infamous “Duty Rumour” used when no other input can be made ?

Amazing how judgemental the driver community is deep down, quick to point the finger but even quicker to hide from any form of connection or criticism.

*two way radio crackled into life…
“Which way now Sarge”?..
“straight ahead Lad”…
“Rodger that”…

cooper1203:

dieseldog999:

Not these days.

Back in the days when the whole of Germany would be turned into an exercise area it was common for a farmer to bung the soldiers some cash of the crop was had to churn up their fields in their tanks. These days though manoeuvres happen on training areas and farmers are given advance notice to remove equipment and live stock, if anything happens it’s at their own risk