Vosa dvsa out in force along m62

As title says.
Been issued a memo today and it’s saying vosa are out on force for next month along full length of the m62. So heads up to you all
Tried to.upload a pic but won’t let me.
Memo is from road haulage association.

Fly out Friday for 3 weeks hol so seems
I had a premonition

They were wasting their time last night, most of the m62 was shut!

As long as they remember to go home at 6pm for tea then thats alright. Leave us night pallet trunk cowboys to fly down the hills at 90 and save us putting any straps on the loads. :slight_smile:

Can only think they could pull people into the 2 middle services or J21 which looks like it might have a VOSA station. Not really anywhere else suitable.

Will have to see. Might be like the last campaign they had on ADR loads where no one seemed to see them.

dozy:
Fly out Friday for 3 month hol so seems
I had a premonition

Hold on…It’s not the bleak season yet

memoi got says.
starting from next week for 5 weeks vosa/dvla will be out in force along the full length of the m62 from Liverpool to hull. (yes I know it doesn’t go fully into hull)
there are setting up at ever motorway services along with there usual check points.
were informed there looking for viechel condition . and load security and will fully inspect every wagon they stop . but also be looking at other aspects as well.
they are also going to be stopping light goos vehicles so they can get a better understanding of how they are loaded and operated.
(im guessing that means luton vans transits?)

then it lists some stats about how many accident’s have been caused by lost loads. bald tyres etc over the last year.
I tried to take a picture but says file exceeds 2mp cant upload it.

im only quoting the memo from the road haulge association.

don’t know how reliable this is as never had one before