Shed Load

Saw this earlier on the M62 near Leeds. What a moron. We get pulled over for ■■■■■■■ and blokes like this get away with it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What do you expect from the majority of van drivers who come and park right next to your lorry while you have your curtains open waiting to be unloaded and then disappear for 20 minutes, YOU KNOW IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!!

What’s wrong with it?
Strapped down. It’s even facing the right direction.

Hope his height marker was set properly.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

■■■■■■, new shed to keep our diesel

malcolmgbell:
[zb], new shed to keep our diesel

Well, I never knew that word was censored, perhaps you could go for “ethnically diverse caravan dwelling settlers” instead?

Reef:

malcolmgbell:

Well, I never knew that word was censored, perhaps you could go for “ethnically diverse caravan dwelling settlers” instead?

Much prefer caravan utilising nomadic travellers , more descriptive .

rigsby:

Reef:

malcolmgbell:

Yeah that works.

I do love a good acronym. :smiley:

Police killers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been having a nose at the origins of the word and came across this article… news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7446274.stm

This quote stood out.

There is no word more offensive to a traveller, says Cliff Codona, a Roma Gypsy and chairman of the National Travellers Action Group.

Oh well soooooory, you know what I find offensive? Unclean thieving scumbags who leech off of our benefits system without paying a [zb]ing thing into it! [zb]ing pastrylockopeners! :imp:

Reef:

malcolmgbell:

On here, ■■■■■ is interpreted as a person from Pakistan.

rigsby:

Reef:

malcolmgbell:

I wish there was a like tab.
Filthy inbred thieving fly tipping low life tax evading benefits cheating scum bags. I wonder if there is an acronym in that somewhere?
The only good ■■■■■ is one that’s burning to death in a caravan fire soaked in stolen diesel or one that’s being fed feet first into a wood chipper.

Reef:
Been having a nose at the origins of the word and came across this article… news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7446274.stm

This quote stood out.

There is no word more offensive to a traveller, says Cliff Codona, a Roma Gypsy and chairman of the National Travellers Action Group.

Oh well soooooory, you know what I find offensive? Unclean thieving scumbags who leech off of our benefits system without paying a [zb]ing thing into it! [zb]ing pastrylockopeners! :imp:

Careful Reef mate, there has been threads locked when those that are not be mentioned have been well…mentioned. :neutral_face:
And you a mod…tut tut. :smiley:

Btw…are they REALLY pulling you over for ■■■■■■■ now? :open_mouth:
I knew it was any excuse for a few quid, but ffs. :open_mouth:
:smiley:

robroy:
Btw…are they REALLY pulling you over for ■■■■■■■ now? :open_mouth:
I knew it was any excuse for a few quid, but ffs. :open_mouth:
:smiley:

Yes they are all due to the emissions clean air act that’s coming in

If you live inside the London emissions zone then best cut out on the beans…and invest In a cork to hold the emissions in.

Thieving Workshy Antisocial T wats

nomiS36:

rigsby:

Reef:

malcolmgbell:

I wish there was a like tab.
Filthy inbred thieving fly tipping low life tax evading benefits cheating scum bags. I wonder if there is an acronym in that somewhere?
The only good [zb] is one that’s burning to death in a caravan fire soaked in stolen diesel or one that’s being fed feet first into a wood chipper.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
diddycoys works well enough in here when describing bottom feeders with the ott autocensor remaining happy enough. :slight_smile: