Unmarked Cheshire Police HGV Out and About for a few Weeks

From Cheshire HGV Cops twitter feed

We are out in the unmarked police HGV over the next few weeks, which is provided free to police forces by highways England. It gives us the height to see into other HGV’s .Dont be tempted to pick your phone up, wait until your break. Stay safe @NWmwaypolice @HighwaysEngland

They cant see me I drive a double decker

It’s an Actros. Just wait 'till the Home Office is inundated with claims from cops with chronic back problems!

Or you get to a hill fully freighted and leave him solo for dead [emoji23]

Thanks for the heads up.
Mobile Costa latte kept hidden for a couple of weeks then. :smiley:

The Old Bill doing a super sterling stupendous job with their ‘‘limited resources’’ eh? :unamused:

‘’ It’s because of irresponsible ■■■■ s like you’’ Type post from the self righteous types coming in 5 4 3 2…
:laughing:

robroy:
Thanks for the heads up.
Mobile Costa latte kept hidden for a couple of weeks then. :smiley:
:

No biscuits ? Like the “driver” in one of the pictures on here :-

shropshirestar.com/news/mot … olice-hgv/

(sorry can’t extract the picture)

they’re hardly subtle despite being unmarked. Saw one on m1 a couple months ago. Caught my attention… plain white unit, no trailer and bombing up middle lane at over 60mph on the flat. Nice try

robroy:
The Old Bill doing a super sterling stupendous job with their ‘‘limited resources’’ eh? :unamused:

Or cops just doing what they usually do every shift with the added bonus of truck on loan for a few weeks? :smiley:

RoadsRat:

robroy:

Or cops just doing what they usually do every shift with the added bonus of truck on loan for a few weeks? :smiley:

Tbf Cheshire Police scored a few Brownie points with me for being astute enough to meet me on the services when I thought I was being followed with a trailer full of whiskey by a van load of scrotes, I was impreseed tbf…but then they go and ■■■■ up the p. r. with another usual blatant and obvious revenue raiser under another guise. :unamused:

nomiS36:
Or you get to a hill fully freighted and leave him solo for dead [emoji23]

A hill, in Cheshire? Give over.

RIPPER:

We are out in the unmarked police HGV over the next few weeks…

Shame they seemed to go to all that hassle hiding the number plate from the front, then accidentally revealed it from behind! :laughing:

Rjan:

RIPPER:

Shame they seemed to go to all that hassle hiding the number plate from the front, then accidentally revealed it from behind! :laughing:

I can’t quite make it out on my laptop. Is it FB18OYL?

Harry Monk:

Rjan:

RIPPER:

I can’t quite make it out on my laptop. Is it FB18OYL?

I’d say YN18 OYL.

Number on the door 80770CK5

Registration?
What about RO55 ERS.
Or more appropriately due to their sneaky tactics…
TO55 ERS. :laughing:

They label their vehicles as
A. Cars.
B. Motorbikes.
C. Tractor Units.
So this operation is being implemented initially by CUNITS backed up by Bcars and Amotorcycles.
Just to clarify.

i think the reg is P1 GGY

wide-load85:
they’re hardly subtle despite being unmarked. Saw one on m1 a couple months ago. Caught my attention… plain white unit, no trailer and bombing up middle lane at over 60mph on the flat. Nice try

Don’t know, maybe its me being a bit dim but I had one pass me on the M62 and I didn’t notice it, until it nicked a lorry driver in front of me. :blush:

Surely they would be better using a blinged up Scania V8 doing 60mph rather than an Actros.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

El Deano:
Surely they would be better using a blinged up Scania V8 doing 60mph rather than an Actros.

That will have to happen soon surely, once the driver shortage kicks in on the force? Also their wages will have to go up once they start telling their bosses about the stories they heard in the rdc waiting rooms or services area. :laughing: :laughing: :smiley: :smiley:

El Deano:

Do ya reckon they’d be daft enough to pay for all the bling themselves, or trade their hols for it like some of the clowns in our job. :laughing: