Which make, model is the best truck 12/24vt fridge?

I’m thinking of replacing my old fridge and was looking around at all the different makes and models, and was wondering which might be the best value for money.

Waeco , Indel B or Mobicool (waeco ) compressor fridge
I’ve got 2
Indel B tb 18

Mobicool fr40

Both go -20 to +20 , also both have battery guard as well and use same type 12/24 v lead and the mobicool has a 240v input as well

How deep is your wallet?
But more realistically you need to decide what your using it for, and how often

If you want one that lasts, then anything Waeco 24volt.
I’ve had mine since about 2003, it’s had one cheap minor repair since then.

They’re a bit more expensive, but if you buy some cheap crap you only get what you pay for.

Ask your boss for a contribution, all trucks should come specced with a fridge nowadays anyway, (unless you work for a tight arsed outfit like I do.) An old employee bought me this fridge AND a microwave, depends how they look upon their drivers.

Not cheap
ebay.co.uk/itm/Dometic-Waec … 4335.l8656

mps-trading.co.uk/
Might be of interest to anyone looking for a compressor fridge.
Wide choice, competitive pricing, worth a look.

Ive just ordered one of the Bearmach fridges for an upcoming trip. If all goes well (or not!) Ill post here again in a few months.

I second Waeco

Definitely Waeco, I’ve had mine since 2006 iirc, ok it did spend nearly 8yrs in the attic bagged and boxed but I used it again for about two months daily when we bought our new house as a temporary fridge before we moved in proper.

I’ll be honest I wasn’t actually expecting it to still work but it didn’t miss a beat.