Good Training Center around Leamington Spa

Hi all, I have been debating getting my class 2 for a while now after being made redundant in my last job.

I was lucky to find a new job with good pay but after 4 months they are moving me to mornings which is a massive pay cut. So I’ve decided to learn Class 2 as pay is better.

I have Googled it and read reviews on a few of the sites that pop up and it seems that alot of them are just 3rd party companies referring you to someone else near you. So could one of you awesome people suggest a company in the Leamington area.

Also how much typically is Class 2 training?

Thanks for any help.

Have you considered the forum sponsor :question: :bulb:

Have you read the link in my signature below :question:

Im no expert but steer clear of the brokers (third parties) the lad that was on training with me paid double and got one less day training than I did. He also got messed around a lot.
Personally I arranged my own medical, theory, hazard perception and case study as it was easier. I paid a local training company £1130 for 5 days training, mod 4 and practical test all in it cost me £1240.

Obviously if you don’t pass everything first time the total cost goes up. Just make sure you know the score before you pay anyone there’s plenty of vultures out there.
If I had the time to I would have gone residential with Peter Smythe, as I’ve heard lots of good things and I think it would have made it easier to focus. But I couldn’t afford the time off work.

Good luck whichever way you go.

Thanks for the information both of you.

check the pass rates out gov.uk/government/statistic … est-centre, I took my class two at a test centre with roughly a 30% pass rate, mainly geographical in my view. when I took my class one I went to a centre with average 80% pass rate, chalk and cheese.