Daily Rest Period

Hey guys.

Proberbly been asked before but I’ve got a sleep cab, does that make any difference on how many hours I can have off after my shift. For example 1 more 9 hour rest period over the week weeks?

I’ve been trying to find out for the last few days and all gave given different or no answers to the question. One even said you get 3 a week.

Thanks in advance. P.s it may be a stupid question but never been close to my hours with my new job.

No, it makes no difference at all to your driving/working hours or break/rest times.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

More than helpful at your place aren’t they ?

No difference at all, manage your hours exactly as you would driving a day cab

JonBoy87:
Hey guys.

Proberbly been asked before but I’ve got a sleep cab, does that make any difference on how many hours I can have off after my shift. For example 1 more 9 hour rest period over the week weeks?

I’ve been trying to find out for the last few days and all gave given different or no answers to the question. One even said you get 3 a week.

Thanks in advance. P.s it may be a stupid question but never been close to my hours with my new job.

The rules on daily rest periods are the same except that legally you cannot have a daily rest period in a vehicle that does not have sleeping facilities.

You can have reduced daily rest periods of no less than 9 hours three time between weekly rest periods, it doesn’t matter whether you’ve got a sleeper cab or not.

Having a sleeper cab makes a difference to where you can have your rest period but not how many hours rest you need.