Cold Hands...

Hi, I am looking for some people that spend time working in a refrigerated store to trial a solution I believe I have discovered for the cold hand problem. I am hoping that this may apply to some of you guys part of the time plus you will be coming across lots of people that have to work with the cold hand problem.

I have been selling wetsuits with my breath powered hand heating solution across the northern states of Europe and America for the last 6 years. However I think I have just solved the problem of the vapor in the breath which means this solution would now apply to the dry work environment. I know it looks comical but as I am simply redistributing heat rather than trying to generate additional heat my system provides a solution where as current battery or chemical technology does not.

Annoyingly I have now run out of winter just as I have got to a system I am happy to share with others. I am therefore looking for some great open minded people to experiment with my system in the refrigerated warehouse environment so that I can refine it before committing to a design to launch next winter. My promise to the participants is quite simple, I will make sure they never are troubled by cold hands ever again.

In these early stages I am not in a position to go in at the corporate employer level, I am hoping to refine things with some guys at ground level first. My system can be worn under any uniform and mandatory clothing dictated.

If you think you could help make a difference please call me or message me on this forum.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Iain Smith
07530 747234

========================

This post has been OK’ed by Admin. dd

Will the mouthpiece not freeze up?

Will it work on my ears… :smiley: :smiley:

o-BOB-DYLAN-FIRST-NEW-YORK-CITY-PERFORMANCE-facebook.jpg

wasn’t that patented in America years ago?

Amazingly the historical patent claims for breath powered heating garments do not focus on the hands which are the most needy parts of our body. Finding a way to ensure the vapor in the breath condenses before reaching the glove is also a major part of this possible development. I might have made some progress in sorting out this cold hand problem / warm gloves stop you doing your work problem. If you know someone working this summer in a refrigerated warehouse please let them know about this process, if it works it would be important to them. Thank you for your open minded attention to this. Iain

Some skiers have used this system this winter and did not report any problems with ice forming at the mouth piece. How cold the refrigerated warehouse can be before that becomes an issue is one of many things we need to find out and then hopefully find a way around. Lots of work to be done, but no more cold hands is a prize worth chasing. Thank you for you help.