B&M distribution liverpool

Hi folks anybody ever worked at b&m speke liverpool , starting on nightshift

Not worked there but ive taken trunks down there from Lesmahagow.

Madhouse springs to mind!

I am a B&M driver who works nights at Speke…just got home from my nightshift. If your start time is between
17.00 - 22.00 you will never get shop deliveries (at all other start times you will)…it’s just all night trunks to
Lesmahagow, Daventry, Avonmouth…or sometimes several shorter trunks to Blackpool, Middlewich, Runcorn or
Knowsley.

Easy straightforward job, no manual labour on nights…just dropping and swapping trailers. Good bunch of guys to
work with…it’s ok. If you want anymore info…pm me.

Lancsdriver70:
I am a B&M driver who works nights at Speke…just got home from my nightshift. If your start time is between
17.00 - 22.00 you will never get shop deliveries (at all other start times you will)…it’s just all night trunks to
Lesmahagow, Daventry, Avonmouth…or sometimes several shorter trunks to Blackpool, Middlewich, Runcorn or
Knowsley.

Easy straightforward job, no manual labour on nights…just dropping and swapping trailers. Good bunch of guys to
work with…it’s ok. If you want anymore info…pm me.

hi mate can your start from 5pm or 6 or is it different every day and how long are shifts cheers mate

Sorry …spent about 20 mins trying to pm you last evening…but for some weird reason my messages wouldn’t send!!

If your start time is 18.00…it will always be 18.00 every day…unless you request a change of start time.

Night shifts are all 9-12hrs.

If you want longer shifts and loads of overtime…go on days …where some of the shop runs are 13-15hrs

…personally I’m happy enough with 9-12hrs :smiley:

Btw…Have you had interview/driving assessment yet?

Lancsdriver70:
Sorry …spent about 20 mins trying to pm you last evening…but for some weird reason my messages wouldn’t send!!

If your start time is 18.00…it will always be 18.00 every day…unless you request a change of start time.

If you want longer shifts and loads of overtime…go on days …where some of the shop runs are 13-15hrs

Lancsdriver70:

Lancsdriver70:

hi mate have assessment today .9to12 hours is enough for me cheers