Advert

Anyone any idea about getting rid of the pop up ad down the left hand side that covers the posts up admin please otherwise pointless me logging on

Pop-up ad blocker?

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=159732

Alant:
Anyone any idea about getting rid of the pop up ad down the left hand side that covers the posts up admin please otherwise pointless me logging on

Don’t really want to download a pop up blocker or the talk app don’t mind the ads as it probably keeps the site free but I’d like a way of closing the ads so I can read the posts

not installing an ad blocker then moaning about popups is like buying a house next to the airport then moaning about the planes.
if its your mobile,then bin all your cookies and uninstall all the phishing sites that tend to infliltrate your hard drive.,then…install a decent popup blocker.
taptalk is atrocious but then each to his own.

dieseldog999:
not installing an ad blocker then moaning about popups is like buying a house next to the airport then moaning about the planes.
if its your mobile,then bin all your cookies and uninstall all the phishing sites that tend to infliltrate your hard drive.,then…install a decent popup blocker.
taptalk is atrocious but then each to his own.

Or I could just stop visiting a site which I can’t view properly because a advert that the majority of people that use this forum would have no interest in what’s so ever which is what I will do

Please use the already open thread about this issue. as said in that thread we are trying to pin down why this happens occassionaly.