Parking be Tesco irlam

Anyone know if you can still park in the area around Tesco Irlam?
Or have the yellow lines gone down?
Cheers.

Yes your ok to park there, you can join all the Kadir Turkish boys who have taken up permanent residency there !

Very limited parking there. Only about 3/4 spaces and usually taken by ee drivers.

Most of north bank estate now has double yellow lines. God.knows why .
Best bet is park in laybe opposite barton airport

Ok.
Thanks.

Tangray:
Yes your ok to park there, you can join all the Kadir Turkish boys who have taken up permanent residency there !

Yes, you are bang on the money about the gents from Turkey.
I’ve infiltrated there little camp.
That will do me.
The M60 can do it’s best in the morning.

Not the m60 have worry about it’s the a57 going to motorway can be a pain in the ■■■ from about 7 30ish

edd1974:
Not the m60 have worry about it’s the a57 going to motorway can be a pain in the ■■■ from about 7 30ish

why not just park up at asda on trafford park, and use the new bridge to get on to the a57? no need to use the motorway! nice little short cut these days, if the m56 is ■■■■■■ down by the airport!! stright to the m6

tommymanc:

edd1974:

why not just park up at asda on trafford park, and use the new bridge to get on to the a57? no need to use the motorway! nice little short cut these days, if the m56 is [zb] down by the airport!! stright to the m6

I thought of that, but Tesco is 5 mins away from where I’m tipping.
Cheersf