Something for the bridge strike fetishists

Here, boys: cdn.networkrail.co.uk/wp-conten … s_edit.pdf

Page 11 is where it gets interesting - it turns out that only a very small % of the total number of reported bridge strikes are “Potentially Serious & Serious”, note how “potentially” and “actually serious” are lumped together…

Also, lol @ page 15, “Bridge strike trends - peaks in July, October and March”, with the report’s author adding the following text above the July part of the graph: " July. Holiday Cover. Agency Drivers?" Well why didn’t you ask/check the drivers involved who were undoubtedly interviewed after the incidents, who was agency and who wasn’t and provide reliable information on the question, rather than your own speculations?

Pg. 23, “How much does a bridge strike cost?”-> “Bridge Examiner call-out: £193.00”. I know what I want to do when I retire from trucking.

Thank you, sincerely. About time there was a bit of balance.

I know these things shouldn’t happen but it’s starting to border on a kind of concupiscence for overhead structures at the moment.

Drempels:

I know these things shouldn’t happen but it’s starting to border on a kind of concupiscence for overhead structures at the moment.

Really! the type that makes you blind. :laughing:

jakethesnake:

Drempels:

Really! the type that makes you blind. :laughing:

Fair play :laughing: