Cemex class 2 salary?

Hi I have got an interview at local cemex quarry to go on the class 2 tippers and was wondering if anyone knew what the salary is and what the hours are like.

Alliepallie4:
Hi I have got an interview at local cemex quarry to go on the class 2 tippers and was wondering if anyone knew what the salary is and what the hours are like.

Im guessing that if You’re going for an interview and don’t know these rhings their ts&cs are gonna be a bit suspect.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

Alliepallie4:

Mixer driver is a marmite job, personally I liked it however I think that you are better with a smaller independent co because of the
H&S, it is truly unbelievable.
Head to toe orange ppe, hard hat, goggles & gloves just to walk across the yard!
They will even show you a film on how to walk up an external staircase, complete overkill imo.
In regards to $$$ I think it’s @ the £11 per hour (don’t quote me) & hours are 7am-5/6pm & dependant on the size of the plant, Saturdays are on a rota 1 in 3 or thereabouts