Well done to flatbed wagon driver

Can I say a huge thanks to flat bed wagon with a dumper truck on the back who was at hilton park services today around 12ish… fuelling up
I was queing up behind him pumps were full. Watched him walk as slow as possibly to hand his card in came back fuelled up. Walked to shop to pay. Came back got in his cab. Then he got out walked back to shop again. I then pulled onto pump next to him.he came back from shops with a paper sandwich and coffee got.in his cab and sat there stuffing his face . I had fuelled up and pulling away he was still sat there filling his face lookimg up at his tacho

Awww thanks… Luv U too ■■ :smiley:

I detect a hint of sarcasm in your post.

Wouldn’t it have been easier/quicker to speak to him in person rather than getting all angry at him on the internet?!

I’d like to know what a ‘paper sandwich’ tastes like ■■?

What no biccies to dunk in the coffee ■■? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Shame on him !!

So there was a pump free and you still get annoyed?
Although you appear to have missed out the part about what happened when you went over to confront him. What did he say?

He said and I quote…
“Use that pump that’s free and don’t worry ya self about me here having a sneaky 15min break”
[emoji111][emoji111][emoji111]

Well it would’ve been something along these lines…

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Still a selfish ■■■■ though.

commonrail:
Still a selfish [zb] though.

I agree.

If this was the worst thing to happen to you today then I’d say that life is going pretty well!

life did go well today for a change. took load building supplies from Manchester to Swindon and back.
tadpole garden village . never been there before but god that’s one huge housing estate building site going up down there

edd1974:
life did go well today for a change. took load building supplies from Manchester to Swindon and back.
tadpole garden village . never been there before but god that’s one huge housing estate building site going up down there

Take forever build it without supplies though.
Sorry.
I’m a bit sarky at the moment.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

edd1974:

Was there a couple years back with some supplies form Newcastle

If it annoyed you that much you would have pulled his pin wouldn’t you :slight_smile:

slow news day ■■?

The pumps aren`t for having a break. The poster was just highlighting how ignorant some people can be.

animal:

edd1974:

Did you take them back ?

Suedehead:

animal:

edd1974:

Did you take them back ?

Nope delivered in fact several loads

cheekymonkey:
The pumps aren`t for having a break. The poster was just highlighting how ignorant some people can be.

Couple years back a driver was reported by the garage staff for having a break on the pumps due to having a due behind him ( she did say ok if nobody there but tough if people come in ) this was the shell just off j29a on the M1

Not long ago was at chemical plant Warrington area I think. Anyway only small place . Some polish wagon he pulled into the hatched area be loaded loaded him in 10 mins . Flt driver came to me said when he’s strapped up you get in. Anyway he closed his curtains sat in wagon feet up. I went over flt driver went over I no English I have take break . Management came out everyone was out he refused to move I’m on break I no speak English was comical more than anything else. Watching managers etc all on there phones ringing God knows who.
Which is another thing I hate people can’t make simple descoins. I don’t know have to phone supervisor he doesn’t know rings his etc finally get an answer to something I could of told them. Makes you wonder how people coped before the mobile phone