Parking Enfield

Got a collection Sunday night from Enfield does anyone know what lea road trading estate on Sunday daytime is like to park on or any other places you recommend

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

mdourish:
Got a collection Sunday night from Enfield does anyone know what lea road trading estate on Sunday daytime is like to park on or any other places you recommend

I can imagine that the estate will be busy/noisy, even being a Sunday. A lot goes on in that part of London.
You could park up at South Mimms truck park (toilets and cafeteria) (with the services next door for food) or J26 truck stop, (won’t be open but toilets and wash area available) I might be wrong about it being open though as they were thinking about Sunday opening last year.

EN3 7SY Suez Rd. I normally park opposite The Range but during the day it’ll probably be a bit noisy but if you carry on to Aden Rd most of the businesses will be closed and should be quiet enough

Could you park outside Aldi or Lidl whichever one it is, opposite the waste transfer station down the A1010.

You can park in the council car pound…for a fee.

commonrail:
You can park in the council car pound…for a fee.

Is that well secured, mate?

Yes.
En11th

kindle530:
Could you park outside Aldi or Lidl whichever one it is, opposite the waste transfer station down the A1010.

It’s Lidl and it’s off the A1055 Meridian way, Ardra road no problem parking there at all.

All good replies. I suppose it all depends if the OP wants facilities or not? Being as he’s empty security wont be an issue , except for the diesel fairies and there’s loads there.

Thanks for all replies not fussed about facilities will try out a few of spots recommended parked at junction 26 last time and kept getting woken up