Services signs.

Do people think the motorway signs in Europe indicating the location types and distances to the various services are better than those in the UK

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

A million times better !!!

Yes, next question:-)

Most definitely.

thats it up and runnning now…should be a minimum 6 pages by the weekend of someone mentions automated fridges. :unamused:

dieseldog999:
thats it up and runnning now…should be a minimum 6 pages by the weekend of someone mentions automated fridges. :unamused:

Still get them hurumping when you pull in with a fridge on full defrost,

biggriffin:

dieseldog999:

but if you had a fuly automated computerised fridge system in place,then you wouldnt be upsetting anyone as by that time theres not going to be any human drivers to be annoyed… cue uk tramp,dr ■■■■,dozy with the inevitable talking to himself as soon as he/they finish his/their shift…

dieseldog999:

biggriffin:

dieseldog999:

but if you had a fuly automated computerised fridge system in place,then you wouldnt be upsetting anyone as by that time theres not going to be any human drivers to be annoyed… cue uk tramp,dr ■■■■,dozy with the inevitable talking to himself as soon as he/they finish his/their shift…

Yeah, but the new fridges are gonna be electric too.
So how many drivers will be happy with a silent fridge? How can they be expected to do the job if they can’t slot in beside your parking place at one in the morning and wake you up?

[emoji3]

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

i liked the signs at the entrance that show what fuel cards are accepted and the price .

syramax:
i liked the signs at the entrance that show what fuel cards are accepted and the price .

i like these signs better,but the price varies depending on how skint you are,( or drunk) … :wink:

dieseldog999:

syramax:

I like these signs better,but the price varies depending on how skint you are,( or drunk) … :wink:

PMSL !
But the thread is about Services, not Servicing ! Still DKV is welcome everywhere I`ve been told.

especialy if DKV represents Dirty Knackered Vaginas :smiley:

Much easier to plan ahead on the continent, they tell you the distance type and vacancies of the services far ahead .
Add in the off route spots and the picnic areas the choice is all covered and most of the parking is free !

Italy must have the best signs, every so often a sign comes up with the next 4 service areas distances, fuel provider and price but they even indicate which is the cheapest.

Good Lord,and there was me thinking that everything about Europe was bad?

whiplash:

Everything about Europe IS bad ! Just ask anyone who`s never been.

Franglais:

whiplash:

Everything about Europe IS bad ! Just ask anyone who`s never been.

As Captain blimp once said " trouble with Europe, its full of foreigners," other typical British sayings are available.

France is a lovely country , pity that it’s spoiled by being full of French people .

grumpyken52:
France is a lovely country , pity that it’s spoiled by being full of French people .

TA GUEULE !!!

In my experience, France is great and so are the French people. The South of France is without doubt one of the best places in Europe. Just my opinion. :wink: