Stobart depots

Do Stobarts have any depots in the South East,thank you.

bobbya:

You thinking of joining the green army now bobbya?

UKtramp:

bobbya:

Maybe,think I’m in need of a change.

Yes.

bobbya:

UKtramp:

bobbya:

If your serious bobbya, it isn’t that bad M8. I am only going to leave as I am going on personal grounds and it really isn’t my cup of tea, but for a change give it a shot.

UKtramp:

bobbya:

UKtramp:

bobbya:

If your serious bobbya, it isn’t that bad M8. I am only going to leave as I am going on personal grounds and it really isn’t my cup of tea, but for a change give it a shot.

Thanks for that,I will sit back and wait for either one us to be slagged off as per the norm.

TiredAndEmotional:
Yes.

Where?

Hi bobbya…think theres one around brentwood area…look em up…and good luck. btw…always check the height of the trailer, and the bridge your about to go under…ha ha just kidding.

truckyboy:
Hi bobbya…think theres one around brentwood area…look em up…and good luck. btw…always check the height of the trailer, and the bridge your about to go under…ha ha just kidding.

Will do,cheers

Latest jobs bobbya eddiestobart.com/careers/filter/any/drivers

UKtramp:

Thanks for that,don’t know why I didn’t Google Stobart vacancies in the first place,Sunday morning beer brain probably ,cheers.

bobbya:

UKtramp:

Thanks for that,don’t know why I didn’t Google Stobart vacancies in the first place,Sunday morning beer brain probably ,cheers.

You can just apply on line and they will take a couple of days max to respond, probably quicker now as they need qualified class 1 drivers. Best off tramping bobbya but days are available at all depots.

They got a depot in Dagenham too.

The Sarge:

There’s a new one just opened in Kent I believe.

New Stobart depot.png

^^[1][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

1. emoji23 ↩︎

The Sarge:

Cheers

Dagenham depot on the A13 just below the Ford plant

Rentadent:
Dagenham depot on the A13 just below the Ford plant

Thanks I know where that one is,cheers.

Go for it bobbya, ignore the haters, it is ok M8 and makes a change from general haulage like I mainly do. You might even like it. Subsidised canteens and a uniform that makes you stand out from the crowd.

UKtramp:
Go for it bobbya, ignore the haters, it is ok M8 and makes a change from general haulage like I mainly do. You might even like it. Subsidised canteens and a uniform that makes you an easy target for the crowd.

There, that’s more like it!