Aguri Sat Nav

Has anyone tried the above i have head its made by ex snooper people who set up on there own it has internet im wondering if you can do a search for a business then navigate to it which was a feature on the tom tom actually the only feature i liked on tom tom comes in handy when you have a dodgy address

Calling UK tramp, sat-nav advice please for the op.

i use snooper dont really want co pilot pm my phone

Don’t waste your money, go straight for the best. Download a trial version of CoPilot truck. Try it first before having to purchase it that’s how confident they are and confident they are that you will love it.

bjd:
Has anyone tried the above i have head its made by ex snooper people who set up on there own it has internet im wondering if you can do a search for a business then navigate to it which was a feature on the tom tom actually the only feature i liked on tom tom comes in handy when you have a dodgy address

That’s a feature on Google Maps, it’s free with every smartphone. It does need using with a modicum of common sense though

bjd:

I have one and I’m pleased with it, saying that, being an old fogey, it has more functions than I will ever get to understand.
It has so many functions it is more like a computer, the dash cam playback is second to none.

I have a Snooper had them for years but if it packed in I would certainly consider one of these.

Just been looking on their website, they refer to “safety cameras” as speed traps. I like them already!

bjd:

I have one too. I am not sure if you can do what you ask but if you e-mail this guy, he is their go-to person.

Patrick Anderson - Aguri [patrick@aguriworld.co.uk]

bobbya:
I have a Snooper had them for years but if it packed in I would certainly consider one of these.

Had a read up on these and thought for the price why not £229 all in,keep my snooper for a spare or if the new ones as good as they say sell the snooper.

still using the tom tom 6000 (truck) never let me down, mind I dont use it like a normal sat nav user, I have it sitting on the floor, and use the voice, so i can still see the roads ahead and I am not looking at the thing

Sand Fisher:

bjd:

I have one too. I am not sure if you can do what you ask but if you e-mail this guy, he is their go-to person.

Patrick Anderson - Aguri [patrick@aguriworld.co.uk]

I had initial problems when mine was first delivered as the instructions which I downloaded were not complete and gave insufficient info on setting up the dash cam.
However, I went on their website and there’s a “Question/answer” service, and after the first contact, the guy asked me my 'phone number, rang me up and talked me through it, can’t fault that.

Bought a new one recently for trucks -cars, just input length, width, height
LCD DISPLAY ( WITH SUN SHADE )
TOUCH SCREEN
USB PORT
8G SD CARD
HIGH FIDELITY SPEAKER
STEREO HEADPHONE SOCKET
BUILT IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
A/C CHARGER
CAR CHARGER UP TO 24V
MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING
WINDSCREEN HOLDER
PROTECTIVE BAG
USB CONNECTIVITY
AUDIO PLAYER ( VIA SD CARD )
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONS TO RECEIVE AND MAKE PHONE CALLS.
VIDEO PLAYER ( FOR VIDEO FILES )
PHOTO VIEWER
EBOOK ( TXT FORMAT )
MP3 PLAYER ( VIA SD CARD )
SCAN AND WATCH TV CHANNELS
all this for £50…works brilliantly, does what it says , havnt tried all of the functions as of yet.
INTERNET EXPLORER
GAMES INTERFACE
UNIT CONVERSION
CALCULATOR

To be fair in my opinion if its made by ex snooper employees I’d give it a wide berth, I had a snooper for 3 weeks and sold it for half price cause I found it terrible but other drivers thought they were the best since sliced bread. I bought a Garmin Dezl 770 and its the best bit of kit on the market hands down I reckon, Garmin is expensive but its expensive for a reason cause its built to last, had mine a year now and its like brand new still

use to run a MIO ( still got it in the car ) but cant be updated as its getting on a bit now. must admit i dont use them so often…but just fancied this bit of kit when i saw the price and the reviews…nothing lost…nothing gained as they say.

bobbya:

bobbya:

Had a read up on these and thought for the price why not £229 all in,keep my snooper for a spare or if the new ones as good as they say sell the snooper.

Been using this alongside my snooper all week,very pleased does as it says hasn’t gone wrong yet,I will be trying the other features next week.

Been using this for a couple of weeks now and I must say I like it,took me into central London the other day no problems,still trying to get used to the traffic app on it but I will persevere, time to put my snooper in the spares drawer at home alongside the other stuff I’ll probably never use again.

truckyboy:
Bought a new one recently for trucks -cars, just input length, width, height
LCD DISPLAY ( WITH SUN SHADE )
TOUCH SCREEN
USB PORT
8G SD CARD
HIGH FIDELITY SPEAKER
STEREO HEADPHONE SOCKET
BUILT IN RECHARGEABLE BATTERY
A/C CHARGER
CAR CHARGER UP TO 24V
MICROSOFT WINDOWS OPERATING
WINDSCREEN HOLDER
PROTECTIVE BAG
USB CONNECTIVITY
AUDIO PLAYER ( VIA SD CARD )
BLUETOOTH FUNCTIONS TO RECEIVE AND MAKE PHONE CALLS.
VIDEO PLAYER ( FOR VIDEO FILES )
PHOTO VIEWER
EBOOK ( TXT FORMAT )
MP3 PLAYER ( VIA SD CARD )
SCAN AND WATCH TV CHANNELS
all this for £50…works brilliantly, does what it says , havnt tried all of the functions as of yet.
INTERNET EXPLORER
GAMES INTERFACE
UNIT CONVERSION
CALCULATOR

sounds crap mate , whats the point of having a sat nav without live traffic updates that tell you of road closures and congestion futher along your route and offers you alternative routes to avoid the jams
anyway , does yours get channel 5 ,might be handy for something then if it does
mind you yours is better than that co pilot trash

Villa, its absolutely brilliant…cant get channel 5…but all other programs are ok… :smiley:

truckyboy:
Villa, its absolutely brilliant…cant get channel 5…but all other programs are ok… :smiley:

Brilliant trucky ,you can watch i’m a celebrity get me out of here while stuck in a traffic jam because your sat nav has no live traffic rerouting