For any newbies trying Peter smythe

First off I haven’t been bribed to say this :laughing: but I know a lot of folk that are umming and arring over doing a class 2 read what Polk say here first ! And seeing there isn’t a trip advisor for training schools here’s my two bobs worth ! From day one all the staff where lovely in every way from phoning up to enquire about Medicals to the actual medical and help filling the forms in ! The site its self is great clean and tidy with a row of well kept shiny wagons I hear some are even being updated soon too ! The drivers are all great I had Paul who I was told after my test hadn’t been there long but I wouldn’t have known it a really nice chap easy going and took all the tension of " arrggghh it’s got too many gears " away instantly the training for cpc was in depth and knowledgable and the cpc tester kenny was brilliant too I passed class 2 without even thinking about it overall a brilliant school and will be back in a few weeks for class one :sunglasses:

Forgot to add the front desk ladies where great too knew more than the hapless dvla !!